NBS Talladega

Post, recap, and debate unofficial results from recent league races.
Rookiesrock
League Member

Re: NBS Talladega

Post by Rookiesrock »

Mustang despite the few misjudgments, you are coming along quite well. Keep up the good work. And remember practice patience at every track.
kyle
League Member

Post by kyle »

Don't know what happened at the start ....but i have to say thanks to mustang for pushing me for an entire fuel run to catch the leaders....we were almost 3 secs back and he pushed hard the whole time it took our 2 cars 18 laps to run down a pack of 4 or 5 cars but we did it thanks again mustang....glad i pulled out the old BBFF car from the back of the garage smok'n fast :laughing
Kyle
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

kyle, we actualy owe it to blackflag he helped us after we started losing them ;)
@petty, reason i didnt apologize is because i did not review the replay yet, the contact was to push bmx along further to see if we could get higher up the line but seems he turned left intoy ou and you 2 hit the wall hard while i lost speed aswell.
@rook, agreed man i do my best. actualy won speedsims and nasr now :)
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
retroracer
League Administrator

Post by retroracer »

Rookiesrock wrote:Mustang despite the few misjudgments, you are coming along quite well. Keep up the good work. And remember practice patience at every track.
I agree totally.Well said Rookie and Mustang you should know compliments don't come often here,so enjoy it before the next barrage of insults,lol.
Show some class,not your A$$ !!
kyle
League Member

Post by kyle »

thank you also blackflag :happy
Kyle
groverhardt
League Member

Post by groverhardt »

I agree congratulations are in order for your progress. You are earning respect, and that makes a difference.
retroracer
League Administrator

Post by retroracer »

groverhardt wrote:I agree congratulations are in order for your progress. You are earning respect, and that makes a difference.
Sometimes having "respect" will serve you better than having a fast race car !!!
Show some class,not your A$$ !!
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

Rookiesrock wrote:Mustang despite the few misjudgments, you are coming along quite well. Keep up the good work. And remember practice patience at every track.
I also agree and have been thinking this the last few races...
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver