Official 2008 Numbers and Car Files Thread

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
gsxr1000k5
League Member

Re: Official 2008 Numbers and Car Files Thread

Post by gsxr1000k5 »

Yes Cup series
number 16
Ford Racing
no team
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stick77
League Member

Post by Stick77 »

Hmm posted this before but it has seemed to vanish
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
A.Kline
Provisional Member

Post by A.Kline »

1. Will you be competing in the CUP Series during 2008? Last 2 races most likely, or hopefully...

2. What number will you be using throughout the season (note: number switches are no longer allowed during a season)? 16incar, unless the guy 2 above me with the # 116, and #216 owns the #16, then I'll have think of a other car :grin:
3. What will be your primary manufacturer (some drivers have multiple but please choose a "main manufacturer" that will be listed on the roster)? Ford most likely
4. What team will you be representing throughout the season? none
5. What car file(s) will you be using throughout the season (maximum of three car files)? only in car, tell I get smart enough to learn how to paint the cars. :| :lol:
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

You know there are 3 races left in our 20 race season. Maybe join in for the CTS Season since we have not started that yet, nobody is familiar with you, or your driving. Or are you with us. Just a suggestion. People are running for points here, i think the league should not admit new drivers with so few races left in the season when all points are precious. I have not turned one lap with you so i have no clue how you drive. With the last few drivers that were accepted ( i have no idea how they did) if you are around their skill level i would gain time with the members of NHRL before you jump the gun.
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Petty43 wrote:You know there are 3 races left in our 20 race season. Maybe join in for the CTS Season since we have not started that yet, nobody is familiar with you, or your driving. Or are you with us. Just a suggestion. People are running for points here, i think the league should not admit new drivers with so few races left in the season when all points are precious. I have not turned one lap with you so i have no clue how you drive. With the last few drivers that were accepted ( i have no idea how they did) if you are around their skill level i would gain time with the members of NHRL before you jump the gun.
I agree!!
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

At least his spelling is better than the last crowd.
A.Kline
Provisional Member

Post by A.Kline »

since #16 is tooken, I'll drive my custom car #182, shown #82 on the car
I know it's at the end of the season
and I don't want to get in the way
but... if you guys want me to do a testing session at Atlanta, because of the last 3 races, that's the only track I know i can get a good handle on, and have enough room to move out of the way if needed, but it's your call, I think I can wait out tell the trucks lol
now to make a custom truck in a bit
"Lead, Follow, or GET OUT OF THE WAY!"
http://www.AWKMotorsports.webs.com
gsxr1000k5
League Member

Post by gsxr1000k5 »

my 3rd scheme
number 16
ford
cup series
gsxr1000k5
League Member

Post by gsxr1000k5 »

please replace my car216 with this version, sorry for the inconvenience
cup series
gsxr1000k5
League Member

Post by gsxr1000k5 »

replace car 216 with this file please. had to do if for my wife...