Release of the Busch Series Mod

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Busch Series.
lepage71

Release of the Busch Series Mod

Post by lepage71 »

The NASCAR Busch Series Mod is now available for download at The Mod Squad.

themodsquad.uni.cc/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=5

We would also like to start putting together the official roster for the NBS Series. If your name is not under the NBS Series in the drivers page please post in the forum and you will be added.

For the first season using the NBS mod, there will be no custom cars. Drivers may choose any car in the mod that is not taken. As drivers claim cars, the drivers page will be updated.
rookiesrock8

Re: Release of the Busch Series Mod

Post by rookiesrock8 »

I would like to officially request the #71 car please. If that one is already taken then I would like #1. Thank you.
EagleKeeper

Post by EagleKeeper »

Eagle want Busch!!!
anyone want to race some Busch mod tonight??
you know.... old school style>>> "winner picks" 5-10% sprints.... just for fun!!!
i can't host..... but will join and race just need a time to meet.
WildFire

Post by WildFire »

Very coolracing with the bgn mod tonight EF. The mod looks awesome guys! Good Job!!

Edited by: WildFire at: 12/17/05 10:45 pm
adamj

Post by adamj »

even though i wont be running the bgn series next year im still interested in downloading the mod. how do these cars feel copmpared to ny of the other mods out there?
EagleKeeper

Post by EagleKeeper »

well adam.... these cars in the bgn mod are kind of like women. but the bgn cars are young virgin women.... they're tight .... and a second or two slower than what we are used to. ........ but, they feel really good.

Edited by: EagleKeeper at: 12/20/05 1:39 am
efgordon

Post by efgordon »

ahhhh

to me they are nothing but the same old pigs who have all the same magic buttons and fall for the same old lines...

snoop ef dog will be the shizisle in the busch and will be pimping them out to a select few of my homies as usual

WildFire

Post by WildFire »

Yeah that about sums it up. LOL they are tighter.

Edited by: WildFire at: 12/21/05 12:48 pm
Ramrock41

Re: Release of the Busch series Mod

Post by Ramrock41 »

I downloaded the Mod and tested it,..awesome Mod guys and yes I do agree the BGN cars are tighter than the cup cars