1st race

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Busch Series.
adamj

1st race

Post by adamj »

hey guys, the brickyard wa my first race with the league. i just wanted to say thanks for making me feel welcome and i really enjoyed the racing. i hope i didnt get in anyones way lol. see you all next week
rookiesrock8

Re: 1st race

Post by rookiesrock8 »

You looked good to me. Good job. I see you ran competitive speeds.

Left Holding My member
bover907

Post by bover907 »

Nope, Good job man.

I did see a few laps before passing you, where you told someone a "your welcome" and almost lost the car doing it. My theory on that is heck with the niceities. save that for later. lol. I didn't have any problems racing around you. I'd be confident to race with you lap for lap after seeing you on the track tonight.

Bover907
--------------------
TommyW 21 and 28

Post by TommyW 21 and 28 »

After looking at the replay a bit and seeing what your best lap of the race was. You are going to do fine. You just need to get online and race in the pack and get comfrontable in the pack. An hour or so before the race someone has a practice up on IRF. Good job tonight.

-TommyW
retroracer8

Post by retroracer8 »

imagine that ,i bring adamj in to be my teammate for next year,give him my setup sunday afternoon and just like the rest of you he proceeds to wax my a$$.maybe i should take the richard childress route and give up driving and just be a team owner,lol.i told adam how great you guys were to race with and that you would make him fit right in,i've really enjoyed the professionalism of your league,and adamj,myself and another of our local drivers really look forward to next year.be it busch or trucks whichever you decide to run on sunday nites next year we'll be there.gotta get a cool name for our team like some of you guys have.we may be TEAM BGS(bowman gray stadium)since all 3 of us are either drivers or crewmembers there.thats why we like the fact you guys have a sunday night race,cause we definately cant make it on saturdays.thanks again for letting us in,c u at daytona!!!
WildFire

Post by WildFire »

Hey Retro and Adam, Good luck with your new team next year! Nice to see another team forming!!

WildFire
Legion of Doom Racing
rookiesrock8

Post by rookiesrock8 »

Is this David adams? Winner of the sportsman division @ Bowman gray stadium? luegrin
adamj

1st race

Post by adamj »

no, this isnt david adams, i am just a crew member for a street stock car. david is a real good guy though. probably a little too busy to race online though haha
adamj

1st race

Post by adamj »

speaking of bowman gray i thought you all might like to see a few pics of the action.
here is lee AKA retroracer in action

and here is the car i am a crew member for

and a pic of david adams' car
adamj

1st race

Post by adamj »

retroracer8

Post by retroracer8 »

thanks alot adam,a picture of me backed into the wall!!!!is that the only picture you have of me,lol.i guess you guys can tell with the pictures of all the latemodel bodied cars,and me in a 77 pontiac and adam crewing a 67 falcon where the name retroracing came from,lmao.them old bodies sure do have character,or maybe just characters driving them.