EfGordon

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Busch Series.
bover907

EfGordon

Post by bover907 »

Hey, ef. Sorry if I screwed you up, in that 4-way race for 5th. I feel we were both faster than the two cars in front of us, and I may have gotten a little bit inpatient after half- throttleing it for a whole lap behind those two guys, and who knows, maybe I shouldda either waited even longer, or let you root them two out of the way, and followed you thru. lol.

Bover907
--------------------
WildFire

Re: EfGordon

Post by WildFire »

Hey Bov,
Actlabs and I were having a great battle during the last few laps of the race. It was alot of fun!! But everyone races hard on the last laps. Just plain racing.
Saw you guys coming and just mashed the pedal to the floor and just kept going!

Edited by: WildFire at: 11/14/05 2:32 pm
efgordon

hahahahahaha

Post by efgordon »

you did nothing wrong at all bover.

i was a little worried you might be upset with me for that slide job i did.......

my car was decent for the 1st half of the race, but i must have hit the wall 10-15 times and it got to pushing like a dump truck. then, for some reason my brakes went soft or my pedal is screwed, because i couldent get slowed down at all and got a black flag on the last stop. i ran the thing ragged after that just to catch up to you guys, and when i went to make a run, the brakes again failed me and i was freaking cause i though for sure i was gonna punt you into the wall. after that, i just slowed down and took my lumps and stayed clear, i didnt want to mess up the battle you guys had going.

had i not beat the daylights out of my car, it would have been fun trying to get 5th, but i didnt want to risk taken out someone else like i almost took you out.......

if the brickyard shows up on the 2006 schedule i plan on rebuilding the whole setup.... mine sucks bad! ha ah ah

Edited by: efgordon at: 11/14/05 6:54 pm
WildFire

Re: hahahahahaha

Post by WildFire »

LOL EF you are so funny!!! Next time get the whole set! We were both running different ones. LOL The only thing we had was the same gears. We do have a new set. You need to stop by the \garage more often. LMAO

Edited by: WildFire at: 11/14/05 7:20 pm
efgordon

Re: EfGordon

Post by efgordon »

while you were mashing the pedal, i was mashing my front end to death... ha ha ha

i got just close enough to see your number, then i was done

ha ha ha
rookiesrock8

Post by rookiesrock8 »

You must have used Eaglekeepers. Lol. It was like clubbing little Eagles.

Left Holding My member
WildFire

Post by WildFire »

Yep mashing the pedal allright. LOL Before coming to into the brickyard, I wasen't a big fan of that track. But man after racing it last night, I'm changing my tune just a little bit. I can't beleive I hardley banged the wall. Or it was just a freak accident that I didn't hit the wall. LOL. Oh well. Still not my favorite track, but taking it off of my hate list for tracks for this year. Next year I will probably have a different view of it again. LOL
bover907

Post by bover907 »

Nah, I wasn't mad at you for the slide job, Ef. a slide job (once clear, of course) is far better than blocking IMO

Bover907
--------------------

Edited by: bover907 at: 11/15/05 8:20 pm