Busch Vegas replay

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Busch Series.
rookiesrock8

Busch Vegas replay

Post by rookiesrock8 »

Does anyone have the vegas replay from last sunday nights Busch race? If someone does can we please hookup on AIM so I can get it or atleast can some one review it for me? I have a question and I need it clarified. Thanks all.

BBFF member
efgordon

Re: Busch Vegas replay

Post by efgordon »

i got it......

want the replay or the question answered?

yahoo IM mark1581

i dont have aol IM

i will be home tonight from 6 til about 730

not much at all saturday, then on almost all day sunday

rookiesrock8

Post by rookiesrock8 »

Can you review it and tell me if I was in front of you(EF) when you crossed the start/finish line and what was lepage71's position when you finished (in front of you or behind you). It's to clarify whether I was on the lead lap or not. If I passed you and Lepage didnt then I finished 3rd on the lead lap and if lepage also passed you then him and I were both on the lead lap and I finished 4th. The results state I was a lap down but I'm sure I wasnt.

BBFF member
efgordon

Post by efgordon »

lepage was ahead of me on the tail of the lead lap.

he tried to let me by and even gave me the <<<<< with 1 lap to go, but i was literally ready to run out of fuel and i backed way off the pace and followed behind lepage to the checkered flag.

sry bud

rookiesrock8

Post by rookiesrock8 »

Thanks, I guess it's my own fault again for not saving the replay.

BBFF member
lepage71

Post by lepage71 »

Both of us would have finished one lap behind if efgordon did not run out of fuel. But he did, allowing both of us to sneak around him by just tenths of a second. I finished 3rd because you spun out and never went around to cross the line.
efgordon

Post by efgordon »

yea. i didnt have the replay at work. so i just watched it when i got home

both you and lepage passed me just after i sputtered and right before the s/f line. lepage by about 1/2 car lenght.

it looks like you did let go because my ghost driven car drove right into you right after the s/f

guess i was just relieved by that point and wasent paying much attention.

sry bud or your welcome lepage.....lol