do i have a major problem

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Busch Series.
efgordon

do i have a major problem

Post by efgordon »

i was looking at my bio and noticed the blue/white #7 (spencers?) was for me, and with my game the #7 is a black/yellow car that micheal waltrip used to drive. i am just using the 7 car from the original heat game. do i have a problem here? someone please please help me figure...................

a. i chose the #7, or does that make me 07 or 007 or 107 or anything like that?

b. do i need to find the blue/white sirrus car and download/install it? if so, how?

c. do i need to stop worring about my stupid paint job and just get ready for the race in the car i got?

remember you are talking to a complete moron when it comes to changing around the drivers list. (if one minor thing needs to be done, you will have to explain in detail or i will be taking a 9 iron to my computer tonight. ha!)

efgordon.
EagleKeeper

don't worry ... be happy

Post by EagleKeeper »

you don't have to download anything man. you will see the black & yellow #7 ... and we (anyone who has downloaded the 2003 paints) will see the blue #7. I wouldn't suggest trying to do anything to your computer this close to our season opener.... not to mention: if there are still any heat fans out there who are good painters.... we should expect to see a 2004 paint scheme download come out with all the new paints/sponsors in about a month or so. once this comes out..... someone could probably walk you through the steps of downloading and installing all of the new paint stuff.
efgordon

i owe you a push

Post by efgordon »

thanks for the help ek. i will get that situation settled next week or wait for the 2004 set (if/when its available). now i can worry about more important stuff like when to pit and what to do while i am in the pits. he he. thanks again

efgordon
Proverb356

Re: don't worry ... be happy

Post by Proverb356 »

BTW Eagle. Awesome job on the Citgo car! I am digging the 2004 paint schemes. I hope some other drivers post some new ones. They are just part of the racing fun.