All Apologies

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Busch Series.
IMDEDXX

All Apologies

Post by IMDEDXX »

to everyone in the NHRL. i am very sorry about the incidents that occurred this weekend mainly as a result of me asking multiple people to sub for me and not being able to confirm any one person. i left for a vacation and when i got back it looked as if all hell broke loose. someone went on a flaming spree while another one used my name to enter the busch race in disguise, (i did ask him to sub for me though.) if it makes anyone feel any better to blame me for it all then have at it, but like i said, i wasn't in reach of an internet connection until i returned sunday night. i am very embarrassed about what happened, and i didn't do anything to cheat in any way. i enjoy racing in both doolok's league AND lepage's league as i have made good friends in both. please email me if you have any personal comments that you wish for me to receive. thank you for your attention to this matter, and again, i'm very sorry to those who feel that they were abused or cheated.

#20 imdedxx
lepage71

Re: All Apologies

Post by lepage71 »

Oh I don't think anyone feels cheated, we're just curious who it was scraping the wall the whole race. lol