Plans for NBS

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Busch Series.
lepage71

Plans for NBS

Post by lepage71 »

Since there were obvious problems with the NBS race, and that 24 drivers in one series will probably be impossible to host at once, we will be creating a 3rd division out of our NBS Series to divide the numbers.

The NBS Series will consists of the drivers that were recruited solely for the NBS series:

Raceman18
guru23
duckman
geez53081
novall
razerback
jjnscrmn
Ramrock41
TTR_Johnny
catch22
lepage71
Skoty Speed
camry
fatfreddy
Dr_Sinister
chipperj
Fireman79
imdedxx

These drivers will be the ones racing the NBS Series at Rockingham next weekend.

-----

The 3rd division will consist of those CUP guys who were allowed to run NBS

Mach_3
Grove
kkint03
Comp v173
cracin2003
Haulinace007
Vermonstar
skeeterzx
Noles_Fan
Eaglekeeper
irace ou
AlaRedBone
WireNut
fatfreddy/Skoty Speed/lepage71 (one of the 3 each week)

We might be able to swap certain drivers if they cannot race on the designated day of the 3rd series.

-----

We are currently looking for someone willing to host this third group of drivers on a night other than Friday or Saturday. Obviously if it is a week night the race should not start over 9:00PM eastern time or around then. Personally I do not plan to run in this league, but we hope to have one of either fatfreddy, Skoty Speed, or myself each week so that the replay and results.txt can be saved and a point standings can be made. I will be able to provide a website with the standings and a ficitional (non-TV) schedule for this 3rd series. Add-on tracks will be included if everyone would like to run those.

If interested in hosting, please respond to this message. You can choose the race night for any day of the week, but please set a reasonable starting time. Remember you must be willing to have a server on every week at this time.

Thanks

Edited by: lepage71 at: 2/17/03 10:11:44 pm
doolok

Re: Plans for Busch

Post by doolok »

told ya already i was interested..in hosting...lol...

the plan is to host on saturdays, either group assign them to me. i'll have to host (for the time being) directly after my league races.
lepage71

Re: Plans for NBS

Post by lepage71 »

I will continue to host the regular NBS Series, but the drivers that are on the bottom list will be good for the 3rd division. A schedule for you guys will be posted on the site and on this forum shortly.
razerbacker

What Patch are we running?

Post by razerbacker »

Lepage, Please let me know what patch we will be running. Thanks, Razer
doolok

Re: What Patch are we running?

Post by doolok »

alrighty then.
lepage71

Re: What Patch are we running?

Post by lepage71 »

All series will run the 1.72e patch. Thanks for asking.