Please Read

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Busch Series.
lepage71

Please Read

Post by lepage71 »

We are looking to create a 3rd division hosted by Noles_Fan. We have enough drivers to split the NBS division into 2 new divisions. As for who goes where, we are not sure yet but will make sure no one ends up at a night when they cannot race. I'll keep you up to date. Some drivers may be able to run in both series, but we are not sure yet.

Edited by: lepage71 at: 2/15/03 1:22:47 am
doolok

Re: Please Read

Post by doolok »

just an idea...if your going to split the busch series into two different runs and let the drivers race each one, doesnt that defeat the purpose of splitting the field up so you wont have those connection problems?

Just a thought.
lepage71

Post by lepage71 »

just a few might, and we said we're not sure
doolok

Post by doolok »

LOL...alright..just checkin

Hey if needed, I can host tonite for the league race. Heard you had some problems last night, so I thought I would offer. I can handle at least 25 drivers, done that for the Winston we had a few months back..

Hey, you racin for a driver tonite too right? DAMMIT..lol
IMDEDXX

Post by IMDEDXX »

yeah good idea about only letting everyone drive in only one series. except maybe the administrators.
lepage71

Post by lepage71 »

The problem last night wasn't really the server, everyone seemed to get good pings. There were one or two cars that kept plowing through the pace grid and causing the guys they hit to get dropped from the race. Tonight I will turn off the rolling start option in the multiplayer options so that should fix that problem.