starting field?

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Busch Series.
IMDEDXX

starting field?

Post by IMDEDXX »

just wondering the maximum number of cars allowed to start in each Busch race. COOL!!! POCONO!!! do we get points or is it just for fun? kansas would be cool too if the designer would have put the right amount of banking in the turns.
lepage71

Re: starting field?

Post by lepage71 »

There won't be the same number of cars in the starting lineup each race unless everyone has perfect attendance to the races, but it will probably not exceed 22 cars or so. Unfortunately every now and then we have to ask a driver to leave because they cause trouble in the tight packs at the start of the races. We want this to be a clean league with no unneeded demolition debry activity.

As for Pocono, that is just a race for fun to fill in the gap between two weeks of no points races. I was looking at the CUP schedule and thought that some sort of all-star race would be good for the Busch division. I chose Pocono because I feel that is the highest quality track that was made outside the game, all of the other tracks (although some are good) are too bumpy, no banking, etc.

thanks for the questions, if anyone has any others please ask before the season starts
IMDEDXX

Re: starting field?

Post by IMDEDXX »

although, a demolition derby styled race on a 1/4 mile dirt oval might be a fun exhibition race. LOL. wreck whoever you want and the car that goes the distance first wins.