Saturday Night Shootout Series

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Truck Series.
lepage71

Saturday Night Shootout Series

Post by lepage71 »

Hey all...doolok has offered to host this series during the 2009 season. We sent out e-mails with the driver rosters and race settings. The server name will continue to be "NASCAR Heat Racing League" with password "nhrl2003." The server will be up at 9:00pm eastern time, or earlier, if doolok decides to host a practice.

To record race results, one of the three administrators will be in each race, and only one. So Skoty Speed, fatfreddy, and myself will be rotating a 3rd seat. On some nights one of us might just observe. But we intend on having a points standings for this series and there will be a chase for the championship.

Since most of the NASCAR Heat Racing League website is created in the Cup / Busch format (since those will remain our two main leagues), a seperate page will be created for the Shootout Series. A link we be placed on the front page menu area on the left hand side of the page.

The standings, race results, schedule, and drivers of this series will be placed on this page.

We posted a few drivers to run the Saturday Night Shootout Series that we are not sure are going to be around to run it. If you want to be taken off of the drivers list, please let me know. Remember, the drivers in this series are no longer in the Busch Series. Please do not come to the Busch server on Friday nights. Thanks and have fun!

(2003 Saturday Night Shootout Series schedule will be posted before or during this Friday. Visit the front Heat page to find the link to get to it. There will be various other ways to get to it on the site)
doolok

Re: Saturday Night Shootout Series

Post by doolok »

Yay team!

oh sorry, wrong forum..LOL

I'll be posting the IP for each race in here approx 8:00pmCST before each race, unless I'm wrapped up in hosting my own league races, in which case ill post ASAP.

See ya Saturday!

Edited by: doolok at: 2/20/03 5:46:42 pm