Iowa Motor Speedway Released

Announcements, promotions, and news from around the community.
DaveO
League Member

Iowa Motor Speedway Released

Post by DaveO »

Iowa Motor Speedway is now available for Heat. Razz

Iowa Motor Speedway is a conversion from NR2003, was Originally created by Freddy and Sean Enterprises. http://www.fse.marleyman.co.uk/ They did an excellent job on the original version.

I have tried to extend the original version for Heat with additions and changes beyond the original NR2003 version. There is just way to much to list of all the additions we have added.

Smokes Sky Dome has been included and really gives the feeling of "movement" ingame, and eliminates the repetitive nature of the scheme used in the original Heat method.

I would like to thank:

Badhairday (Sean) for given me permission to convert his track to Nascar Heat.

Smoke: As usual for all your generous feedback and support, and beta testing.

Blaxman: For all your feedback, support and beta testing.

Cruisectrl: For creating the Setup and GCF. Beta Testing The setup for this track works with the G3 Nationwide mod.. Thank you also for all the hole testing I put you thru. Thanks so much for all your support!

Rookiesrock: For all your feedback, support and beta testing!

J.R. Franklin, for allowing me to use some of your hires trees!

http://www.themodsquad.info/modules.php ... oad&cid=62

Enjoy! Dave
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
lepage71
League Administrator

Re: Iowa Motor Speedway Released

Post by lepage71 »

Looks like a good one. We'll need to test it sometime. We're using Montgomery in Trucks this season, so maybe Iowa can be our next new track to visit.
DaveO
League Member

Re: Iowa Motor Speedway Released

Post by DaveO »

lepage71 wrote:Looks like a good one. We'll need to test it sometime. We're using Montgomery in Trucks this season, so maybe Iowa can be our next new track to visit.
Thanks for the kind words. We've released an updated version of Iowa the other day, make sure you grab a copy..
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!