New Hampshire

Rookiesrock
League Member

New Hampshire

Post by Rookiesrock »

I will be missing the New Hampshire season opener. Dave feel free to sub for me. That way you can witness Speedyman11 up close. I'm serious Dave, no pressure.
lepage71
League Administrator

Re: New Hampshire

Post by lepage71 »

I missed the Mod Squad opener at Daytona, but I certainly thought something going on after Cali. I woulda practiced more! :laughing
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

BTW I'm sorry about that incident in the waning laps. Fortunately our positions remained the same.
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

No problem, although it was kind of out of nowhere. I figured you were sticking it to me when you left the server without a word. I was so far off on fuel anyway, I was granny'ing it the whole race. Who knows, the slow final laps might have helped me make it. ;)
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Rookiesrock wrote:I will be missing the New Hampshire season opener. Dave feel free to sub for me. That way you can witness Speedyman11 up close. I'm serious Dave, no pressure.

Rookie, I think you should seriously talk to lepage in a private message.. :twisted I'm almost postitive that lepage will be sending you one ASAP!!
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

Nothing...This secret stuff isn't required. He recalled the message lol.
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

Yes, before further confusion ensues. PMs are being sent.
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

lepage71 wrote:Yes, before further confusion ensues. PMs are being sent.
Thank you!!
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Rookiesrock wrote:Nothing...This secret stuff isn't required. He recalled the message lol.
hmmm. I guess I'll just tell yeah myself.. Since my son and I both just received an apology from lepage himself. Speedyman11 is my son Dave Jr. He's been racing for years in Live for Speed and iracing. Lepage got confused and thought Speedyman11 was me... So, I told lepage, to check my IP address, then also Speedymans IP address. My son's Ip address just happens to be from his College . To where my IP address happens to be in CT.. :twisted He also happens to have my name. You know how that goes right?

Well anyhow, my son was accused of inpersonating me. :evil Shit the twins have even been on LFS cruisers with my son, over the years.. I just can't believe this stupid ass shit from adults. In our hobby.. Hell why don't you even go ask the ADMINS at THE MOD SQUAD to go check out the damn ip address.. I really can't believe this bullshit after all these years, nothing has really changed..

You know what's even more funny all the guys over at SpeedSims for years have known that my son raced in LFS also.. They never gave me shit about it. They thought it was actually cool that my son enjoyed racing also...

Man things never cease to amaze me..

@ lepage, thank you for manning up and sending myself and my son an apology..

Thanks,

Dave Sr.
Last edited by DaveO on Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

IP addresses or other racing games weren't really the issue here, at least for me. I simply didn't have any knowledge of his existence. Others clearly did. So yes, there was absolutely some confusion. Call it fog of war. The misinterpretation part of it was our error.