NBS Template

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Busch Series.
Grumpy
League Member

NBS Template

Post by Grumpy »

Is there gonna be a new NBS template for the upcoming season?
Some Of My Best Friends Are People I Don't Even Know --- Long Live Heat
bover907
League Administrator

Re: NBS Template

Post by bover907 »

Unfortunately no. At least, Not from the League itself. We were thinking about creating a new NBS car for the upcoming season, but with the New Cup Car, We felt the need to focus our resourses there, with a second, updated release of the NHRL Cup Mod which is forthcoming.

That said, If someone outside of the League's development team finds the creative flair to make a template to make the current NBS car model look like the Current NASCAR Nationwide models, We'd certainly be greatful for their creativity! :happy

So, looks like the last league series running the ORIGINAL Nascar Heat car model will be doing so for one more season ;) :redcar
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

bover907 wrote: That said, If someone outside of the League's development team finds the creative flair to make a template to make the current NBS car model look like the Current NASCAR Nationwide models, We'd certainly be greatful for their creativity! :happy
I know this thread is almost a year old. But where is the template for download?
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

On the website, go to Resources > Downloads > Templates. PSP and PSD versions are available. :happy