DAYTONA RPV???

Find solutions to common connection, hardware, or softwareproblems.
BlackKnight
League Member

DAYTONA RPV???

Post by BlackKnight »

I can't seem to find this track any where can some one tell me where to get it ? thanks again
Bubba
Forum Member

Re: DAYTONA RPV???

Post by Bubba »

BlackKnight wrote:I can't seem to find this track any where can some one tell me where to get it ? thanks again
It is included in the Platinum G2 2011 Sprint Cup addon here:

http://www.themodsquad.info/modules.php ... oad&cid=42
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

Also It installs into the COTPlatinumG2 folder, if you want to run it in other mods you must copy it to your run folder.
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

is the COTPlatinumG2 and the G2 2011 spouse to take 2 hours each to down load ? i don't remember the last time i down loaded it on my other computer i had and dose the G2 2011 folder go in the COTPlatinumG2 folder or will they put them self in there when i in stall them ?
Bubba
Forum Member

Post by Bubba »

tjwild wrote:is the COTPlatinumG2 and the G2 2011 spouse to take 2 hours each to down load ? i don't remember the last time i down loaded it on my other computer i had and dose the G2 2011 folder go in the COTPlatinumG2 folder or will they put them self in there when i in stall them ?
The COT Platinum G2 mod is just rather large, since it needs the Base Files and then whatever addon mods you want to put in there (Sprint Cup, Nationwide..etc)... so it would take longer than some other mods to download, but you must have a slower connection, because 2 hours seems a bit longer than normal. But just let it go until it completes, and hopefully you get the whole thing downloaded without it cutting out. If it cuts out, it would probably be your connection messing up... not the site or the actual download itself, since I've not seen anyone have major troubles downloading files from TMS.

And yes, the 2011 Sprint Cup addon will go right where its supposed to go when you run the installer. It is just another addon mod for G2 for the 2011 Cup paints, with the additions of Daytona_RPV day and night and Kentucky. As DusterLag said, these tracks are put into the COTPlatinumG2 mod folder by default... since they were made to run best with that mod.

But if you move the 3 tracks out from the mod folder and put them into the Run folder... ALL mods will be able to use them then, not just G2. ;)
BlackKnight
League Member

Post by BlackKnight »

I now have the Daytona RPV track thanks for all the help