ATLANTA CUP RACE

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
BlackKnight
League Member

ATLANTA CUP RACE

Post by BlackKnight »

I just wanna say that I forgive Grumpy for anything that happened in the Atlanta cup race the two of us were racing each other pretty hard and were bound to make contact sooner or later..We both were trying to jocky for the same position all race and may have caused each other to spin out at differant stages in the race but it was a great race between the two of us and I would not want to see either of us get a penilty for our hard racing.............THANK YOU Black Knight
Grumpy
League Member

Re: ATLANTA CUP RACE

Post by Grumpy »

BlackKnight wrote:I just wanna say that I forgive Grumpy for anything that happened in the Atlanta cup race the two of us were racing each other pretty hard and were bound to make contact sooner or later..We both were trying to jocky for the same position all race and may have caused each other to spin out at differant stages in the race but it was a great race between the two of us and I would not want to see either of us get a penilty for our hard racing.............THANK YOU Black Knight
I to Forgive BlackKnight for anything he did to me. :crash It was fun racing him for position.

Good Race to you BlackKnight. :cheers2
Some Of My Best Friends Are People I Don't Even Know --- Long Live Heat
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Remember, gentlemen, If you want to issue a forgiveness, You should PM the admin group...

From the League Rules Page:
2. In order to issue a forgiveness, a driver must submit a private message to the league administrators. You can contact the administrators either before or after the final race results have been posted on the website. If you issue a forgiveness beforehand, please describe the incident and identify the lap of the race. If you issue a forgiveness afterward, please identify the penalty and the lap of the race.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
Grumpy
League Member

Post by Grumpy »

bover907 wrote:Remember, gentlemen, If you want to issue a forgiveness, You should PM the admin group...

From the League Rules Page:
2. In order to issue a forgiveness, a driver must submit a private message to the league administrators. You can contact the administrators either before or after the final race results have been posted on the website. If you issue a forgiveness beforehand, please describe the incident and identify the lap of the race. If you issue a forgiveness afterward, please identify the penalty and the lap of the race.
OK Bover907

Thanks I will do that when penalties are posted.
Some Of My Best Friends Are People I Don't Even Know --- Long Live Heat