I need a psp7 or

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about painting topics.
Ramrock47
League Member

I need a psp7 or

Post by Ramrock47 »

A Gimp tutoral or instrection manual,..I downloaded the Gimp paint program but I'm having a hell of a time trying to figure it out,...I can get the main colors on the car but thats about all,...logos,..tex,...numbers, stuff like that,..cant seem to get the program to do what I want it to do!! without getting frustrated,..I cant navigate through the program properly,....I need some help from those expert painters out there or I need an instuction manual for Gimp or paint shop pro 7,....Aww hell what the hell do I think I'm doin??? I'm gettin to old for this shit!!!
Ramrock47
bmxtwins
League Member

Re: I need a psp7 or

Post by bmxtwins »

What can you not figure out for PSP7? I can't figure gimp out either.

More info, are your color slections gone, can you not see toolbar, taskbar, colorbar, what tools do you use etc?

http://www.baycongroup.com/paint_shop_pro/tutorials.htm

that might help, shows the basics for tools etc.
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

here u go bro i got paint shop pro 7 on my site for a down load and u dont have to pay for it http://www.freewebs.com/tjdownloads/
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

Illegal downloads are always good to have on the forum! Its a good way to get blacklisted on many servers.
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

sorry didnt know that was llegal is there way to remove it from the forum ?
i removed it off the site didnt mean to make a dill out of it was just tryen to help out
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

DusterLag wrote:Illegal downloads are always good to have on the forum! Its a good way to get blacklisted on many servers.
The one mustang posted isn't illegal, it is the trial version which has essentially everything but for some reason the trial never ends.
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

I posted?
ramrock, make shrue you make layers and order them so that way numbers and logos on top, decals like flames etc, base paint and any other layers etc ;)
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
Ramrock47
League Member

Post by Ramrock47 »

Why dose this web site log me out after I i'v loged in,......I just spent 45 minuts wrighting a post and when I got done and went to submit it,..it said you need to log on before you can do this,..WELL I DID LOG ON BEFORE I STARTED,...what the hell is going on here??????????? I am not going to sit here and wright the same post again,..that flippin pisses me off,..I explained in detail what promlems I was having with that paint program,...but I'm not going to sit here and wright it all again,..maybe some other time,...I'll just keep workin on it,...that flippin program is talkin creek to me!!!!!!!!!!! :-X
Ramrock47
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

Ramrock47 wrote:Why dose this web site log me out after I i'v loged in,......I just spent 45 minuts wrighting a post and when I got done and went to submit it,..it said you need to log on before you can do this,..WELL I DID LOG ON BEFORE I STARTED,...what the hell is going on here??????????? I am not going to sit here and wright the same post again,..that flippin pisses me off,..I explained in detail what promlems I was having with that paint program,...but I'm not going to sit here and wright it all again,..maybe some other time,...I'll just keep workin on it,...that flippin program is talkin creek to me!!!!!!!!!!! :-X
I have had this happen to me in this forum numerous times. Usually it happens when I took a long time ,(over 20 minutes or more) to finish what I was attempting to post.YES, it does piss you off.At first ,with me being the type to look for the conspiracy of the whole thing,I would have sworn an Admin was watching me an didn't like what I was about to post. :mrgreen lol.
Still not so sure thats not a posssibility... :doubtful LMAO..but in their defense ,i would say its cause u took too long, like i do sometimes,multi-tasking,answering the phone,looking up a word in the dictionary,locating an Attachment,etc.
Here's a way to avoid that from happening; Save it when it seems you've been on longer than usual, or Just simply save it b4
you preveiw it, or Submit it.You can always delete all the saves after u post your final reply or whatnot!
BTW.,..no charge for this little bit of info,RaMrock! :mrgreen
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

We're ALWAYS watching. ;)
Ramrock47
League Member

Post by Ramrock47 »

ok,....thats it,..... I'm done posting anything,...I just posted a reply and its not on here,...where did it go!!!!,....what the hell ever,... :-X
Ramrock47
Ramrock47
League Member

Post by Ramrock47 »

speedy,..I replyed to your post,..but for some reson it didnt submit,...Im not going to post on here if I cant post what I want!!!!!!
Ramrock47