I know:

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
JRich60
League Member

I know:

Post by JRich60 »

I know everyone has been wondering where I disappeared to again. There all saying to themselves "J Rich was such a GREAT driver when he was here, where did he go?" :laughing

School started up again 3 weeks ago and work has bee crazy. A part time job and I am getting 40 hours a week..lol Plus I recently picked me up a racing Kart and have been getting it together trying to hit a couple races this season.

Everyone have fun in CTS. I will try and make a few races with you guys.

J Rich
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mustangman759
League Member

Re: I know:

Post by mustangman759 »

nice ride :mrgreen
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

You are a great driver and we were wondering where you went. lol Hope to see you run some CTS. Man, 40 hours a week sounds pretty rough. I work 32.5 max, and usually average 30. It kicks my ass. lol
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

That's because your old Dan. :D
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Some doughnuts on that right side, lol.

gotta sand and re-paint those sides and frame. Good luck with it. Also start lifting weights. I've seen some mean fights at the gokart track, he he.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

I am old(er) for god's sakes! sigh lol But, have found that at this point, career-wise, I seem to make more money the less time I spend at work. Funny how that works out...
BlackKnight
League Member

Post by BlackKnight »

well Jrich a great driver I'll have to think about LOL j/king ;but we will miss you hope you get to run some cts with us and good luck with the kart just remember you'er older now and you'll brake easier LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JRich60
League Member

Post by JRich60 »

It is just a 5 year old kart that needs some TLC. The previous owner ran it hard and put it up wet, that is why there is no nose on it. I have rebuilt the year axle already, have to move the fuel tank to the floor and get a new body for it. I hope to have it all finished by the end of September. Will post new pics after it is done.

Yes, I admit to being old (just turned 50) and started to get the bug again for some RL racing. I built my first car at 31 so I figure now is a good time to get back on the track.

Later all

J Rich
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

wow seen that broght back some stuff when i used to race them i had one that had a 91.B1 on it man i miss it dont know if my mom dad still have pics of it or not that was like way back in the day i was like 14 years old but dose bring back some good old days
JRich60
League Member

Post by JRich60 »

A little late but here is a new pic of the finished kart. It was finished on Oct 1, and raced at Eldora on the 2nd and 3rd. I got into the A-main, so it was a good weekend for me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

nice! looking good and grats on A main
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net