MP Pocono

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
tjwild
League Member

MP Pocono

Post by tjwild »

MP Pocono set in cup setup will that work just as good i looked in the nhrl cup setups for MP Pocono but didnt see the setup for that track in there
Reef
League Member

Re: MP Pocono

Post by Reef »

You may need to tweak it a little bit, but it is a very good base set
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

tjwild wrote:MP Pocono set in cup setup will that work just as good i looked in the nhrl cup setups for MP Pocono but didnt see the setup for that track in there
look again..when i look there ..under NHRL cup ....go down list to MP Pocono and click on it....i see 2 of Lepages race setups in there.
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Wild, You missed most of the conversations about this when the NHRL Cup mod came out in '08, so I'll mention it again for the benifit of everyone new in the past year or two.

Old nascar heat cup setups are interchangeable with NHRL cup setups for all intensive purposes. The NHRL Cup car has the same exact engine, transmission, weight, downforce, and tire charecteristics as the Original Nascar Heat Cup car. The only differnece between the two cars are the wheelbase (distance from back to front tires) is one inch longer, and the track (distance the left and right tires are from eachother) is one inch wider. That's the only difference.

Any setup made for the original cup car will work. You may feel the need to change some things a click or two here or there, but that goes with any downloaded setup.

I still use some setups I've been using since 2005. Hope that clears that up.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

thank u all
SRM_BULLET
League Member

Post by SRM_BULLET »

i would like to see a pitting video for pocono please. im not sure were to start pitting.... lol :mrgreen l thanks
DSSProdDirector
Provisional Member

Post by DSSProdDirector »

Hey Guys for MP next year.Are we running it?Cause if we are i just reinstalled my game and would like the track. Thanks if you can give it to me! :D
__|
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\