Cheating Message???

Find solutions to common connection, hardware, or softwareproblems.
DSSProdDirector
Provisional Member

Cheating Message???

Post by DSSProdDirector »

When i race Dega with yall it comes up with a cheating message?I mean i got kicked out of a race for that.So if anyone could help me anything is appreciated! :mrgreen
__|
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
███\ __ ███\
DusterLag
League Member

Re: Cheating Message???

Post by DusterLag »

You ran an impossible lap with the NHRLCUP mod at Talladega, there is no way around this fact.

That is as much as your fellow racers know about. NHRL Administration may know more.
Whether or not it was a mistake or done on purpose only you or the admins may know.
Whether or not you were running the incorrect mod only you or the admins may know.
Whether or not you moded the physics or track only you or the admins may know.

I would suggest if you did not cause this on purpose in an attempt to cheat that you provide facts or proof that show how you attained an impossible lap with the NHRLCUP mod at Talladega. This is the only way you will be able to fix your rep with the administration and entire Heat community.

Telling everyone that the NHRL screwed you is not a very good way to start repairing your rep, I will tell you this solid community does not accept any form of cheating.

If you are innocent, good luck!
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

I smell tofu, and I highly doubt you will get any assistance. Not only did you run that impossible lap on race night, but there were other instances in previous nights of practice like a single car (you) pulling away from a several car draft. I believe the speeds you were obtaining were in excess 217 alone. I understand it was mentioned then and nothing was done by yourself to rectify it then. That says to me guilty. It was also mentioned that this sort of thing was perpetrated in another league as well by you. It's probably best you move on to something else like WoW or Crash Bandicoot.

Have a nice day.
JRich60
League Member

Post by JRich60 »

Something like this happened to me not to long ago. I had Dl the AERO series with 3 years in the mod. I would make sure the proper year was swapped in and go practice. Every so often, I would just pull away from everyone. I got no cheating message, but somehow the years got switched in the mod. This happened a few times a night. I jsut uninstalled the years we were not using.

I know this is not what happened to Met, but HEAT does weird things at times. I am also not saying he did it on purpose, just saying wierd things happen.

I do not know about other league stuff with Met. I hope it all gets figured out.

J Rich
Ramrock47
League Member

Post by Ramrock47 »

Maybe his restrictor plate fell off,... :laughing
Ramrock47
Hammer
League Member

Post by Hammer »

DusterLag wrote:You ran an impossible lap with the NHRLCUP mod at Talladega, there is no way around this fact.

That is as much as your fellow racers know about. NHRL Administration may know more.
Whether or not it was a mistake or done on purpose only you or the admins may know.
Whether or not you were running the incorrect mod only you or the admins may know.
Whether or not you moded the physics or track only you or the admins may know.

I would suggest if you did not cause this on purpose in an attempt to cheat that you provide facts or proof that show how you attained an impossible lap with the NHRLCUP mod at Talladega. This is the only way you will be able to fix your rep with the administration and entire Heat community.

Telling everyone that the NHRL screwed you is not a very good way to start repairing your rep, I will tell you this solid community does not accept any form of cheating.

If you are innocent, good luck!
ImageImageImageImage
In Reef we trust.