Sears Point official results

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
Reef
League Member

Sears Point official results

Post by Reef »

When can we expect to see the penalties and official results for Sears Point?
Rookiesrock
League Member

Re: Sears Point official results

Post by Rookiesrock »

:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Remember fellas that sometimes things (like life) get in the way of these things and we get to reviewing these things as we have time. I can speak formyself personally with the fact that I had a kid to drop off at college today, and an otherwise busy week. Remember that each admin in the leage has to watch a couple/few driver's complete races each, and sometimes collaberation is needed.

Lets not forget that this is after all a game. because of what I mentioned above, we don't alays have the penalties/official resulsts out by Tuesday like NASCAR does. (their livleyhood depends on it, ours doesn't, lol.)
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
groverhardt
League Member

Post by groverhardt »

Ok BMX :meanlaughter