MP Pocono

Schedule testing and tweaking sessions for upcoming league races.
Ramrock47
League Member

MP Pocono

Post by Ramrock47 »

Ok guys,..one week off, we have two weeks to get a setup and get to know the track,....Brakeing points and acceleration points are very importent here,..work on that as I will be doing ,...this is a fun track,...down shifting is not an option :meanlaughter lol :p just kidding,.you can if you want but I wouldnt recamend it,.. 8) POCONO!!!!!! yeaaaaaa,...lol.
Ramrock47
Ramrock47
League Member

Re: MP Pocono

Post by Ramrock47 »

I'm not answering my own post here,...I'm just talking to the newbies or the rookies,...one more week left guys,....get ur done....and dont be afraid to practice with us all,...get on in here,..so we can see what ya got. :mrgreen
Ramrock47
groverhardt
League Member

Post by groverhardt »

OK panzies! I haven't seen anyone on at a decent hour. Whatup?
GrrrBer
Provisional Member

Post by GrrrBer »

When is the best time to catch the most people?? I am new here and would love to start logging some laps to get into the flow of things....thanks
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

Keep watch at http://www.heatfinder.net . The NHRL server is listed there, and you can see when people are on.
Ramrock47
League Member

Post by Ramrock47 »

groverhardt wrote:OK panzies! I haven't seen anyone on at a decent hour. Whatup?
Yea I agree, I dont see anyone here at a decent hour, I gota get up for work early am,..and here lately I have had other things goin on that needs my attension, so I havent practiced as much as I said I would, so I have to get some practice in tomorow night and friday night,...because I dont have a handle on MP Pocono at this time,....I SUCK there right now ,...and its all my driving line and my timing in and out of the turns,....thats what I need to work on. I'll see what happens the next few days. I hate not being able to practice with a clear mined.
Ramrock47
SRM_BULLET
League Member

Post by SRM_BULLET »

great practice tonight guys.... it was a lot of fun. :D
groverhardt
League Member

Post by groverhardt »

I pitty the fool that hasn't been practicing here. Very tricky track with three totally different turns, and very difficult to catch back up if you fall behind. AND in last nights practice, the bar had been raised. If you plan on racing here, you better bring it, or stay out of the way. :meanlaughter
Hammer
League Member

Post by Hammer »

There was a UFO sighting on the track last night. Reports say it was dark blue and was going so fast it started on fire. Keep alert for further updates.
In Reef we trust.
Ramrock47
League Member

Post by Ramrock47 »

Yea I think I saw somthing like that,.it was dark blue in the front and it was on fire at the back,.. :shocked ..lmao
Ramrock47