Dover

Schedule testing and tweaking sessions for upcoming league races.
Ramrock47
League Member

Dover

Post by Ramrock47 »

Didnt see much acttivity on monday,..I saw a little bit on tuesday,...come on guys racing starts again this weekend :mrgreen ...get on in here and run some laps,..I will be on every night this week,..looking for some fun and some seat time and a few adjustments on my setup,..get on in here boys and lets get ur done for this weekend,... :dancingbananas
Ramrock47
Ramrock47
League Member

Re: Dover

Post by Ramrock47 »

Well I ben in and out of the server and on vent for the past two hours tonight,...you rookies need to get your butts in here and get some seat time :mrgreen dont worry some of us will be easy on you and some will be watching,..lol Look,..all Im saying is if you want to be in the league get in here and race with us all so the admins can see how you race,...That helps with getting in,...the administrators need to see what you can do on the track,..so get on in here and show us what you got boys a girls,... 8)
Ramrock47
Ramrock47
League Member

Post by Ramrock47 »

that would be boys and girls not boys a girls,..damb it,..I hate when that happenes.
Ramrock47
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

Friday night ram, be there friday night. Asses will be kicked...
Ramrock47
League Member

Post by Ramrock47 »

lol,.Dan you are a card man,..I Will be there lookin for some fun and some adjustments on my setup,..tonight we had me,speedy, SRM_BULLET,player1who ever that was and Easten showed up later on,..him and I ran a few fuel/tire runs and I made a few adjustments to my set, man that guy is fast,...any way I will be there tomorrow night lookinn for some fun and I agree Asses will be kicked,..lol,....and it will probly be mine :mrgreen :meanlaughter
Ramrock47