Todays NASCARTalladega race

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Todays NASCARTalladega race

Post by SpeedyExiter »

Wow ...It was really strange seeing a 2 car bumper2bumper draft passing or pulling away or being just plain faster than 4.5.6 ,7,etc.etc etc cup car drafts and it resulted in the strangest race i've seen in any recent memory.
what are your thoughts on the race? good ,bad or ???? (76 lead changes and still they had 45 laps to go ) :surprised
and just now i witnessed 6 wide (or possibly 7wide)all evenly spread, pitting! ive never ever seen that IN ANY RACE!amazing :laughing
mustangman759
League Member

Re: Todays NASCARTalladega race

Post by mustangman759 »

cant agree more
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

Just to add something.....apparently on the final lap as Kevin Harvick attempted to make his move on Juan Montoya
,as he slightly pushed Montoya a bit to the right as they rounded the last turn, he got his 2 left wheels onto the double yellow apron lines ,but not across them and was able to sidedraft Montoya to cross the finish line for the win and was overheard remarking to a bitter Montoya........."TY" ! :laughing yeah happens all the time :doubtful
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
Henderson
League Member

Post by Henderson »

In all honesty I was pissed McMurray lost. All he had to do was stay on the yellow line, or be aggressive and slam Harvicks door. Oh well. It was a good points day for him.
Graphic Design Major at the Art Institute of Charlotte.
Personal Facebook | Schemes Facebook
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

usually being agressive and slamming the door at that point makes you end up like Edwards last year. He gave new meaning to "in the fence".
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
Henderson
League Member

Post by Henderson »

Ok, maybe not "slam" per say, but rub. I don't know.
Graphic Design Major at the Art Institute of Charlotte.
Personal Facebook | Schemes Facebook
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

ok..the reason i said Montoya ,is because he should have had it on the previous "Green,White,Checker",except some
Bozo had to wreck and screw it all up.I got distracted by a phone call and assumed it was still Montoya in front.But thx Mustang for pointing that out . :fan
The problem ,I see, with these "G,W,C's" is the possibility of other driver's further back in the field,taking someone out on purpose to change the outcome,or make em "GWC" again.For those of you who dont think that a driver would do that.This is a Multi-billion dollar racing industry with lots of "douchebags" . A little tap here ,a little bump there,and well ..u get my drift.