WHAT EVER HAPPEND TO TAKING YOUR TIME ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
BlackKnight
League Member

WHAT EVER HAPPEND TO TAKING YOUR TIME ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by BlackKnight »

All season long the admins have stressed taking your time when passing,to choose the right time to do so........ Now I'm not usually one to complain alot about the things that happen on the track cause I for one know racing is racing and stuff is bound to happen that is beyond your control... But enough is enough ramming some one to get around them is uncalled for!!!! In tonights race I got rammed by the same cars twice just so they could pass me,I mean come on I was all alone on the track with no other cars in sight and you couldn't wait till I was thru the turn and give me a chance to get out of your way????? I knew you was there and I knew you was faster so there was no reason to ram me off the track or spin me but you two done both!! I am not going to point any fingers,but you know who you are.....Some of us are not as fast as you others but we are out there trying to do our best and get some points also; so give us a break will ya ? I know you'er not wanting to slow down but on a road caurse give us a chance to move out of your way!!!!!!! it's not as easy as moving over on a speedway and we would like to do it with out wrecking our selves or you so next time you come up on us slower cars take time to give us the same respect you demand from us!!!!!!!!!!! sorry to all admins if I stepped out of bounds but I feel this had to be said..................