files needed

Find solutions to common connection, hardware, or softwareproblems.
gene024
League Member

files needed

Post by gene024 »

I am going to be racing again now after being away for some time.I am asking for a link to download the n.heat files and tracks so I can run the mod with mod launcher.I lost my cd...Thanks for the help...
IF YOU DON'T CHEW BIG RED THEN F**K YOU....RICKY BOBBY TALLADEGA NIGHTS
gene024
League Member

Re: files needed

Post by gene024 »

All I need are the track files.Also I cant edit my drivers.txt file using windows 7...Any suggestions?
IF YOU DON'T CHEW BIG RED THEN F**K YOU....RICKY BOBBY TALLADEGA NIGHTS
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

gene024 wrote:All I need are the track files.Also I cant edit my drivers.txt file using windows 7...Any suggestions?
Sounds like your using Nascar Heat Essentials from the modsquad. :happy NH essentials does not come with the original NH tracks, to be able to get all those tracks you would need to either find your CD, or drop $5.00 bucks, and purchase an original copy of NH on Ebay or Amazon.com.
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

This topic has been locked and a bunch of posts deleted for very obvious reasons.

We here at the NASCAR Heat Racing League, do not condone the illegal sharing, or uploading of copyrighted software in any shape or form whatsoever. No matter how old Nascar Heat is, or how cheaply the software can be purchased legally, Fact of the matter is that it is still under copyright laws.

Persons using the resourses of the NHRL for the purpose of piracy or any other illegal activity will be permenantly banned from our forums and league membership. Take heed to this warning, as there is no leniency in matters such as these.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image