Question concerning 2009-2010 Cts Season

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Question concerning 2009-2010 Cts Season

Post by SpeedyExiter »

I'm not trying to open up another can of worms..but,I'm curious as to what criteria is used to decide which races will be scheduled in each season.I'm pretty sure you dont write the tracks down on strips of paper and pull them outta a hat.....or do ya?...LOL...Or is it just an Admin decision? Is there a possibility
of some type of Poll being run so all involved can have a say or should I just accept a "we aint counting no frigging chads on this ,Speedy" answer. :roll:
BlackKnight
League Member

Re: Question concerning 2009-2010 Cts Season

Post by BlackKnight »

good question speedy it would be cool to hold a pole on which tracks we run in the cts mini seris, never know the admins just might take your suggestion and make one lol
bover907
League Administrator

Re: Question concerning 2009-2010 Cts Season

Post by bover907 »

We're looking at a couple things in deciding which tracks... one thing we're looking into doing is using the CTS series to try out a couple tracks which would be candidates for a new cup and/or nbs track for 2010.

Don't worry, there's no big consipracies, such as Bover's best two tracks are dover and north carolina, so all races will be at Dover and North carolina.

With such a short season, we just want to pick a few tracks which will provide the best racing in the CTS mod.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image