Nascar Heat fixes

Find solutions to common connection, hardware, or softwareproblems.
Ramrock47
League Member

Nascar Heat fixes

Post by Ramrock47 »

can anyone tell me where I can go to download the original nascar heat fix patches for the game being choppy and laging and crapy sound ? I had to reload the original nascar heat and the nocd patch and all the other nhrl patches and mods and if I remember right, years ago I had to download several fix patches that took care of that,..I just cant remember where I got them from..... :alien:
Ramrock47
bover907
League Administrator

Re: Nascar Heat fixes

Post by bover907 »

I don't know of any such patches, Russ. All I've ever downloaded were the first patch, and the 1.80 patch just like the signup page says, and all was fine.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

Sorry, never heard of these either...

You might be able to get some help over at the mod squad..
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
Ramrock47
League Member

Post by Ramrock47 »

Ok guys, I know I am Old but I didnt think I was that old,...LOL. Oooooooh wait,........ Hell maybe I am,..Let me see,......I started messing around with nascar heat ,..mmmmmmm 8 maybe 9 years ago or more and I seem to remember that Hasbro interactive sent out fixes for problems that the game had when it first came out,..I cant seem to find those fixes. maybe they have been discontiued, Like car parts at the dealer when they get to old,..lol. Hey wait!,.....maybe Dan the man remembers, hell hes been doing this as long as I have, I mean before NHRL came along, ..hell him and I been racing nascar heat online sents, hell I cant remember...lol,...we went through several online racing sites before we found NHRL,..which turned out to be the best one,...great job lepage and all those addmins and everyone behined the seens over all these years keeping this league going,..you guys are awsome!! OK DAN THE MAN,...Give me your input on the fix thing,..maybe you remember somthing I dont from years ago,..or maybe if the aileans would leave me alone and stop taking me up to thair ship and quit hacking on my brain and sending me back wondering what the f--k,...then maybe I could remember,..LMAO,..just kidding. but what if they did?,...lol.
Ramrock47
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought all the patches were to supposed to fix that stuff. Maybe try gettin your hands on all the released patches, 1.1 thru 1.80 and install them in order. I have all of them in a zip file somewhere, I'll look tomorrow for ya.

Maybe try updating video drivers to get rid of the choppy shit and might as well update the sound drivers as well. Look in your advanced settings and make sure your sound option is set to 16 bit I believe it is.
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Each nascar heat patch replaced the one before it, with the exception of the 1.1 patch. Those 'fixes' you refer to russ are these patches.

All you need to do is install the 1.1 patch, and then the 1.80 patch. You have to do the 1.1 first, because it makes later patches possible. Then, you can skip to the 1.80, because it contains all the fixes that the patches before it had.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
Ramrock47
League Member

Post by Ramrock47 »

Ok,..I did download all the patches but I didnt do it in order, I will go in and remove them and load them in order,..thanks guys.
Ramrock47
Ramrock47
League Member

Post by Ramrock47 »

Thanks guys for your input,...it turns out its not the patches at all,..its this outdated crapy computer that keeps going A wall on me,...I have been trying to fix this stupid thing for the past six mounths, when I win the lottery I will bey a new one and get rid of this piece of $hit,...I dont know what the problem is,..if I knew anything about computers I might be able to do somthing about it, but I dont and I cant so guess I,ll just keep checkin in to see how things are goin.
Ramrock47