New Age Sim Racing Website

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
DusterLag
League Member

New Age Sim Racing Website

Post by DusterLag »

Does anyone know what is going on with the New Age Sim Racing Website? I've been trying to get the setup for tonights race for the past three days...
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
GTSVip9
League Member

Re: New Age Sim Racing Website

Post by GTSVip9 »

Not sure what's going on there, it's been down a few days now and I haven't heard a reason why it is.
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

So is the race postponed? I'm running late so I won't be online till about :15 after the hour. I'll need a provisional if the race stays as scheduled.
GTSVip9
League Member

Post by GTSVip9 »

I hate taking care of our business on another league's forum so I apologize for that. The race was run as scheduled other than being shortened due to an issue with the common.res file. Anyone why was not in the race tonight and has run at least one race with us this season will get a free provisional for Richmond. It's really the only fair way to do it. As far as our site and forum, the web host is having technical difficulties and we were told to be patient.
plmcrzy
League Member

Post by plmcrzy »

Everything is back up and running, raing will stay as scheduled. I would like to sincerely apologize to Lepage and all the racers here at NHRL for our league stuff being brought to your forums.