For you roadie fans...

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
mustangman759
League Member

For you roadie fans...

Post by mustangman759 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9y_TSk60dc
Some of LLM's drivers in the speedsims LFS series
(daveO doing some driftin in turn 1)
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
DaveO
League Member

Re: For you roadie fans...

Post by DaveO »

hehe that drifing happened I think in the 1st or 2nd turn of the first lap, I got hit from the back. I think I finished 3rd in that race.

Mustang do you have any idea what it's like to take on some of these LFS teams like TDRT, who have 15 guys on there team to help support there teammates with Setups, track time the whole 9 yards who are running in this series? It's hard man for some of us heat guys to run against them, but as of right now were sitting in 3rd place, hoping we can hang on to that for the final upcoming race. and I'm damn proud how each and every fulltime Nascar Heat racer has raced this series, all of them have come together to help one another out racing this new sim with practicing together, sharing there knowledge about setups, stradegy. It's been an incredible and fun experience. But even thou some of us are racing LFS and Nascar heat, my favorite all time Sim is still heat. :grin: IMHO you can't find a better sim community like you find in Heat. :grin:
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

yea i know i woulda have been tof ar behind if i hadnt missed breaking spot and rear ended chris... cost me alot of time :? well i will try to get some laps in fer the fern bay race i want to race this one... slow may be the key there lol
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Definately looks like fun.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

You guys seem to be doing a kick ass job and way to represent. I'll give ya's some words of encouragement...read my signature below!
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

It is a very great sim, graphics are amazing the dirving is realistic (tires flex the way they do, one of next update is tire wear) i encourage you to try the demo at lfs.net
im new at the game and am still getting used to the handle of the cars.
NHeat is still better tho.
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

d3efan wrote:You guys seem to be doing a kick ass job and way to represent. I'll give ya's some words of encouragement...read my signature below!
Hey Dan, we did our best to represent NH, the best we could. I might just burrow your signature on my car one day with your permission of course. :grin:
Anyhow attached is a picture and some comments about the series ending..

After scoring 2 wins in Mini Series' 6 races, finishing 3rd in last race secured the series' win for TDRT's G.Noll, even though his teammate and closest championship competitor Bambo finished the race ahead of him on 2nd place. Bambo had been leading in overall standings until 5th race after havin won first 3 rounds. Third driver on the podium is Speedsims' DaveO, who had given Bambo and G.Noll a great fight for all the races and finished 3rd in most races and does so in final standings as well.

One step behind podium and overall 4th is TDRT driver and winner of final round at FernBay Gold, Mikael92. By scoring this win he had dropped 4th place inhabitant K.Sheppard from BS Racing one position down to 5th place. 6th once again goes to TDRT, to driver Alvedon. Small surprise, TDRT's great performance made them get first and 2nd place in team standings as well. Speedsims got third. EAR driver T.Daams finished overall 7th, his buddy from FDR team C.Koot got 8th, and Killer Race team drivers Zombie and Masato 9th and 10th. Killer race Team also scored 4th place in team standings

Thanks to the series' maintainers DaveO and C.Koot for putting up and running the series. Even more thanks to all the drivers who participated and ran such very fair, clean and competitive races, which made the series the success it was. Big congrats to top 10 finishers and most of all to the podium finishers !

Keep on !

Race report by Cholerix, brought to you by http://www.speedsims.net/
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!