The New Petty II.

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
Petty43
League Member

The New Petty II.

Post by Petty43 »

I would like to apologize to the newer drivers here at NHRL, or just people checking this place out. It's a fantastic league, and a great place to race, and forum posts should not discourage anyone from racing here. I just wanted everybody to understand that.
Yes i have been vocal, maybe too vocal on things that go on here at NHRL. In my defense, i have never, and never will bring those types of things on to the race track. Sure, not everybody likes what i say, nor do they have to agree. These are my opinions and only mine. It is nothing that i want to harm the league in any fashion, just a few things that I disagree with, and i am sure people don't agree with everything they just let it happen.
Now, with the thing that happened a few days ago, I'm not going to get any of you involved or indulge you on what happened. Myself and the NHRL Admins. will make that decision if this information will go public. Now if this information gets released it will be approved by NHRL officials and myself. It is very damaging evidence. I do believe all of you here at NHRL have the right to know what happened because hopefully not, someday this might happen to you. Let it be known, it was a great example of not what to do to a league member in any league.
So I apologize to NHRL Admins, and NHRL drivers. I lost my temper but i did have the right to be this upset. I wish i could go into further details about this matter, but i cannot at this present time. Thanks for your patience on this. Hopefully this issue will be resolved in a timely fashion.
Harding
League Member

Re: The New Petty II.

Post by Harding »

Petty43 wrote:I would like to apologize to the newer drivers here at NHRL, or just people checking this place out. It's a fantastic league, and a great place to race, and forum posts should not discourage anyone from racing here.
And in my defense, I was doing my effort to bring to everyone's attention what I thought would clean up the forums a bit. So it doesn't discourage newer drivers. It may have came across a bit sideways if you interpreted it different to how I intended and for that I am sorry.
Every dog has his day
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

This is a good thing as Martha Stewart would say lol. No one says you can't make a blanket statement about bad driving. Lord knows I've had to brush off the "annual stern lecture" for the noob's benefit at times. Nobody wants to read your public squabbles in the forum though. It's uncomfortable, a turn-off, and nobody really gives a crap. Even the epic back and forth between Reef and Lepage made me uncomfortable even though I fully understood the league's position. As I'm sure it did for a lot of folks. Now knock it off. If you can't play nice, then take your toys and go home. NO ONE will be immune from sanctions if they are required. There will be no hypocracy from my end, and by that I mean some sort of admin conspiracy. Believe me, you are about to see the results.
groverhardt
League Member

Post by groverhardt »

Let's all just hug. Dan you're scaring me. Sound like Obama. :lol: