Anyone wanna make an IROC mini-league?

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL IROC Challenge.
DaveO
League Member

Re: Anyone wanna make an IROC mini-league?

Post by DaveO »

Bubba wrote:
bover907 wrote:You can definately tell school's out. Sigh

The NHRL Daycare is in action again!
I think that before the summer is over, there are going to be a few sites that are going to kick out all the kids that don't show respect, don't practice driving etiquette in the races online, and most of all, don't stop spamming the forums with crap.

It might be interesting to see which site actually starts it first. :twisted:

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
luke lawson
Forum Member

Post by luke lawson »

.........spam?.......this isnt spam........ im 16 GET IT RIGHT not 13 ,16
Bubba
Forum Member

Post by Bubba »

I wasn't singling you out for spam, Luke....I'm talking about ALL the kids in general. :smile:

Just keep this in mind though....most Heat leagues aren't going to have 30 or 40 drivers running each and every race. They'd be lucky to get 12-15. It's an old game now (almost as old as some of the kids...lol) so don't get your hopes up for a huge league and having major success at it.

NHRL has been around since the beginning of Heat (I think) so they are the largest, longest running league that Heat has, or will probably ever have, when it comes to oval racing.

There are tons of folks in Heat...but a majority of them are offliners.

So just don't get your hopes up for as big league happening. If you get 5 or 6 guys to run regularly, that's about good enough. Just don't expect 20 or 30 to show up. :wink:
luke lawson
Forum Member

Post by luke lawson »

i know thats all i need.
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

luke lawson wrote:i forgot 2 add this 2...... mustangman ive got plenty of time to waste you live your life and ill live mine? ok
leave me out of yer family league or business if you wanna call it... id rather stick to the series im running...
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net