Bristol Cup 09

Post, recap, and debate unofficial results from recent league races.
Reef
League Member

Bristol Cup 09

Post by Reef »

RACE RESULTS

Track: Bristol
Laps: 160
Realism: Hardcore
AI Strength: Medium
Rules: Black

Pos Car Driver Result Best Lap Laps Led
=================================================================
1 510 Reef 42:43.847 15.141 103
2 652 d3efan +15.321 15.187 0
3 495 CR49 +2L 15.180 7
4 177 Stick77 +2L 15.179 11
5 25 Bmxtwins +2L 15.275 0
6 242 kyle +3L 15.124 37
7 201 DusterLag +5L 15.241 0
8 353 bover907 +6L 15.249 0
9 3 Grove +6L 15.127 2
10 379 Speedyexite +8L 15.435 0
11 188 wild child +9L 15.433 0
12 24 PParady +9L 15.369 0
13 38 Bubba +10L 15.607 0
14 1 sly1 +14L 15.375 0
15 521 Mustangman +17L 15.254 0
16 871 lepage71 DNF -1.000 0
DusterLag
League Member

Re: Bristol Cup 09

Post by DusterLag »

After being taken out on lap 1, pitting for severe damage on lap 1. I still finished 7th... Interesting..

I think I passed mustangman 20+ times... That was also interesting...
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
Stick77
League Member

Post by Stick77 »

Good win Reefer!! Sorry to the 38 for the hard bump..nice save though. And my apologys to speedy for not passing smooth, ill work on it.
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

Stick77 wrote: And my apologys to speedy for not passing smooth, ill work on it.
lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

Yet another bridesmaid finish, fine job reef. Yeah Kyle, sorry about the pitting snafu, i thought i had been clear about my intentions and we went low together. lower and lower and lower, which can't make up for the rough time you had tonight also. I know because you were a contender all week long in practice.
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Good win Reefer. And Bubba what were you thinking making it 3 wide lap one with mustang and duster. Cmon man some common sense.

Anyways some great racing with you guys. Especially with speedy. Even though he was a few laps down he still made me take the outside. And mustang if you finish 5+ laps down again im gonna drop kick you down the stairs.
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

DusterLag wrote:
Stick77 wrote: And my apologys to speedy for not passing smooth, ill work on it.
lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yep 20 times lol
tho 1st lap i was in the middle with a guy on my top hitting me into you...
apologys to kyle got him loose on one of the straights... doubt ill be here tonight but if i am i wont be falling asleep at the wheel like last night :S
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

Can someone upload the replay and results.txt to the file space? Thanks
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

nice win reef .way to go speedy on top 10s . duster im sorry i hit u when i was passing u thought i had u cleeared to do it . and mustangman please control your car or dont race if u cant not fun when some one races and cant control there car if it was me in your spot i wouldn't of raced.
im not jummping your but or any thing like that . but at less think of it if u was in some one shose and that some one was haven truble like that would u want your race end up like mine i know u doing your best so -please dont get mad or take it the wrong way .BMX u did spine me ill send u my replay so u can see it . but out side all that happen it was still a good race nice job on racing all see u all at NBS .
groverhardt
League Member

Post by groverhardt »

That race was a blast. I still had fun in spite of my finish and knowing I had one of the couple fastest cars out there. Fast laps were not a fluke for me and Kyle (what were we .003 off each other on fast lap?). Speaking of which sorry Kyle when I came up into you. After reviewing it, it was as I saw it on the fat server in the race. I anticipated you drifting up on that exit. However, if you notice, I saved you too by driving through ya. That was calculated, because I knew if I didn't drive through you, you would have kept spinning sideways in the middle of the track. :badgrin: How did you do that Duster? You made your race sound worse than mine lol. I'm just glad my screw ups that put me down didn't really involve anyone else like they could have. Dan sorry if I held you up the first set when I was damaged. I was still turning decent times in spite of damage, and the only time I saw you come up for a run on me I missed my mark, which slowed us both down.
bubba6838
League Member

Post by bubba6838 »

Bmxtwins wrote:Good win Reefer. And Bubba what were you thinking making it 3 wide lap one with mustang and duster. Cmon man some common sense.

Anyways some great racing with you guys. Especially with speedy. Even though he was a few laps down he still made me take the outside. And mustang if you finish 5+ laps down again im gonna drop kick you down the stairs.

dunno what the hell you were watching buddy, maybe you just dont like me or something but i rode around in the back on the start of the race. believe i qualified 2nd to last or something. if it got 3 wide then it sure wasnt me trying to make it 3 wide. dont try to make me look like an idiot or something. yeah i know i sucked somethin bad, but your tellin me to use common sense are you kidding me?
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

no it was gonna be three wide anyways you just came down and hit me into duster.
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

Bmxtwins wrote:Good win Reefer. And Bubba what were you thinking making it 3 wide lap one with mustang and duster. Cmon man some common sense.
mustangman759 wrote:no it was gonna be three wide anyways you just came down and hit me into duster.
It is now Tuesday and it is painfully obvious that neither of you has taken the time to look at the replay. I suggest that both of you take a good hard look at the screen shot I have posted here then appologize to Bubba.

Let me set this shot up... This is lap 1 in far chase mode in Bubba's car.

In actuality Mustang, you caused that 3 car pile up, lets review..

Here in this 1st shot, here you are running the outside lane, the 1 car inside, and the 01 behind...

Next we see the 1 car going into turn 3 a little hot and drifting up the track in front of you...

Another shot of the 1 car in front of you, now this is where things took a turn for the worse.

It was at this point where you caused this wreck, not Bubba or sly... rather than letting off the gas and allowing sly to gather his senses (knowing that this is turn 3 lap 1 of a 160 lap race) which anyone with a keen sense of track awareness would have done, you decided to dive low and try and get by...

Now, if you hadn't tried to stick your nose where it didn't belong, I believe this wreck, Duster's bad night, and your false accuations toward Bubba would never have happened. I feel like I'm repeating myself, but I suggest you both just shut your mouths and attempt to drive your cars.

Looks like both of you need some common sense.
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

oops i said bubba. ](*,) but im not gonna point finger anymore. Sry man. I thought that was you on the outside of mustang.
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

i apologize bmx posted bubba confusing me w/e not my brightest move... :oops:
retroracer
League Administrator

Post by retroracer »

I'm with Reef On this one,and I think I have said this before,even in real life racing before I run to a guy and start shooting my mouth off I go to my truck and hope we have video to varify what I think happened.You guys just get on here and start critiquing everybody and pointing fingers when you dont even have your facts right.Speedy and I had an encounter Sunday night he was upset at me and said in the lobby after the race some "jerk in a white car shoved him down the straightaway".I never said a word ,waited til Monday when I had time to watch the replay sent him a PM explaining my take on what happened,instead of throwing it out there for everybody to get involved in ,and me him are fine and dandy,always will be as far as I'm concerned.This teaming up on people in the forum is really getting under everybodies skin,if you guys want to argue and bicker and dramatize everything how about sparing the rest of us and doing it in PM's,that is actually in my opinion more of a man to man way to handle it,not make it look like some Jerry Springer bullcrap.You guys even do it during the race which is very distracting to the rest of us,very immature and way out of line.
Show some class,not your A$$ !!
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

GW Reef. GO MAX & M2R!
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Yeah, what Retro Said! I agree 100%

I listen to my kids argue all day every day. Racing is supposed to be my break from that.

I have an Idea... Lets make the Minimum age of the NHRL 16. Then we'll leave the kiddies start their own league. They can run the legends cars and pretend they're Matt Martin, and Larry McRenolds' son. They can have their own forum, they're own site, and bicker and argue and wreck eachother all they want. That'll leave us old folks at the core of the NHRL to do what we do without babysitting and listening to "bubble blowing babies".
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

Don't forget to apologize to Duster and Sly for ruining their nights on lap 1 as well.