nbs DARLINGTON

Post, recap, and debate unofficial results from recent league races.
bover907
League Administrator

Re: nbs DARLINGTON

Post by bover907 »

You know.... A few of you kids By kids I mean the 16 and under crowd, need to practice the principle of "A & B conversation..... C your way out of it!

BMX, Kyle is a Big boy... (and I think Paraday is too) I am sure they can have their own discussion/argument/hashing it out session without your help.

My advice to all you teenie boppers..... Race Clean, Race Hard, and shut up... Watch the Grown ups and figure out which ones are people to emulate, and which are examples of how not to act. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

That's the same advice I'd give my own kids (I have 4). Three are older than you guys, and one is younger (in years, not actions).
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

I haven't been around much lately and it is "The same shit, different day". That's what happens when you have little kids spewing crap out of their mouth. Get used to it, nothing will change.
pparady
League Member

Post by pparady »

thank you bove...well put....i am not here to argue but to have fun...And this is fun..and with a another year or 20 maybe i'll be able to run up front with u guys...