Tracks

Find solutions to common connection, hardware, or softwareproblems.
gene024
League Member

Tracks

Post by gene024 »

I need the tracks the cup series are running.I had to rebuild my pc and I lost my nascar cd.I have the game and mod but I couldnt get the tracks online...Thanks for the help...
IF YOU DON'T CHEW BIG RED THEN F**K YOU....RICKY BOBBY TALLADEGA NIGHTS
gene024
League Member

Re: Tracks

Post by gene024 »

The problem I am having is I need the default tracks....
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

Really, I've never seen a place that carries the default tracks.
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

That means he doesn't have the game and instead is using heat essentials. Dude, do yourself a favor. Look on ebay for Nascar Heat PC, and you'll find a copy for under $5 guaranteed.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
gene024
League Member

Post by gene024 »

I did have the game and I had to reinstall windows due to a bad hard drive.Man you are acting rude and making me want to go race somewhere else.I have been racing for 8 years with heat and nr2003 and was hoping to be running here soon but maybe not...
gene024
League Member

Post by gene024 »

Also when I joined it says to come log in the server and run practice laps and a league administrator will aprove if you are good.But how can I do that when it ask for a pw when I put the ip in?
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Post by Jes Rathbun »

gene024 wrote:I did have the game and I had to reinstall windows due to a bad hard drive.Man you are acting rude and making me want to go race somewhere else.I have been racing for 8 years with heat and nr2003 and was hoping to be running here soon but maybe not...
if you did have the game and the hard drive failed... load the game again
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Post by Jes Rathbun »

if you have a yahoo IM i maybe on tomorrow about 10 est give me your yahoo IM ...again
gene024
League Member

Post by gene024 »

pcnow4u@yahoo.com

I found me cd and was able to get everything installed right.Thanks for your help.Atleast you tried unlike some out there..
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Post by Jes Rathbun »

cool :smile:
Skoty Speed
League Administrator

Post by Skoty Speed »

It's not that we don't want to help you gene, but what you were asking for in this thread is illegal.
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Thank you, skoty.....

Gene, what you don't understand, is that here recently we've had a bunch of guys abusing our forum, ventrillo server, and race server. This prompted the administrators to have to change the server and ventrillo passwords and make them only viewable in the forum by league members. So, yes while the statement in the signup page says one thing, and you're confronted with another, it's not a slight against you, but just a realistic response, because we simply can't post the password in the thread in which you asked for it.

Also as skoty said.... posting the heat program, or the tracks that came on the original CD is indeed illegal. I am glad you found your CD, but I was trying to give you the next best option which was if you didn't have it, get it off ebay for 5 bucks.

Listen, I welcome new talent. ESPECIALLY good clean racers. Ask around, I am very helpful to guys around here, and even new guys. We just weren't sure who you were, so gave a guarded response.

As for the paint you requested in the other thread.... I painted that car and could easily transfer the stuff to a COT Mod car for you, (it'd be easier for me to do that then someone else to paint it from scratch) but I do have other people wating for cars, and I can't quite get to them as fast as I'd like due to realities of life, so as soon as I can get to it, if you still need, I'll be glad to hook you up.

Lastly, if you started off saying, I'd like to introduce myself.... I'm gene024, and I'm pending league approval, and have a few questions...... You may have gotten a more warm welcome. Get what I mean?

Good luck and hope to see you on the track.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

http://tjracingpoints.webs.com/

WILD CHILDS SITE HAS ALL OF THE TRACKS!!!
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Skoty Speed wrote:It's not that we don't want to help you gene, but what you were asking for in this thread is illegal.
Bmxtwins wrote:http://tjracingpoints.webs.com/

WILD CHILDS SITE HAS ALL OF THE TRACKS!!!
Wow, BMX..... way to throw Wild Child under the bus. Why not just send this in a PM? That way the guys in black suits don't show up at wild's house for piracy. Also if you'd read, above.... you'd see that Gene said he's since found his CD.... That'd tell me he doesn't need the tracks anymore.

Reading the whole thread would help in this case...... We're trying to help ya kid... not pick on ya..... but see my point here?
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

OMG BMX come man what was u think will so mutch for that say good but to that privet link
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

good job bro.... learn to shut up!
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

He just HAS TO post, lol.... he's addicted... can't resist.

alright, we picked on him enough for this week.

Good thing you're gettting better on the track, and peeps are actually starting to like ya, kid.... he he.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image