Daytona move of the race

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Busch Series.
Blackflag8
League Member

Daytona move of the race

Post by Blackflag8 »

I was just curious what the move of the race was, didn't do very good there so just wanted to know what I did right :lol:
bover907
League Administrator

Re: Daytona move of the race

Post by bover907 »

LOL, I don't know if this was the case, but when I was new, and still very slow.... I often got the move of the race for getting the hell out of the way when a pack of leaders would be coming up three wide racing in the last corner of the last lap or something.

Kind of like the 'Kenny Schrader' award, lol.

You also may have made some great recovery, or good move to avoid a wreck that happend in front of you.

It'd be cool if they listed the move of the race in the same way like they list the penalties.... i.e, Move of the race - Blackflag8 xxxxxxxx, lap 18. That way, people could look at their replay and see what the hell they did.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

Sometimes the award refers to a move on a specific lap and sometimes it refers to a praiseworthy situation throughout the race. In your case, it was the latter. When d3efan's screen minimized, he smashed your car hard into the turn 3/4 wall. Rather than rant or complain about your bad luck, you continued on and demonstrated a solid attitude that will translate well throughout the rest of the season. You also didn't break any rules which usually means we don't hand out the prestigious honor.
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

=D>
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

=D> you "the man" sorry