1. Daytona Starting Grid Format

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
Petty43
League Member

Re: 1. Daytona Starting Grid Format

Post by Petty43 »

Well, let me say this. Since i have been coming around here polls me nothing, you might as well poop in your hand and wipe your ass with the same hand. Polls are bunk, the whole Daytona starting grid is a bunch of bullshit, and i will not be racing tonite. So, good luck. This is not a protest i have something that was not on my schedule that has to be done. Plus with all this crap, i don't see how it can hurt me. I got taken out on the FIRST TURN, on the FIRST LAP last year in NBS (Thanks You Wild Child use spell check for once), so who really cares. Daytona makes every driver cocky and this isn't what this league needs, when i go to the server last night, and this guy named MITCH is blaming me for wrecking him when i'm hugging the yellow line, and he comes from the high side and bangs up my car. Mitch can stick it where the sun don't shine. He was being tested by SKOTY. He probably passed. So, fuck it, enjoy the race, and have a good time.
Since I'm ranting. Mr BlackNight can suck my Dr Douchebag poopy pants because for a driver to say I'm a pussy for manual shifting might as well use the name i was using last nite. You suck, maybe when you can drive one lap without crashing into another driver or the wall, can you call ME out for automatic shifting. You can use the name Dr. Douchebag because that's how you drive. I have a problem with people calling me out when you yourself can drive worth of shit. If i get the iron boot, i'll take that iron boot and shove it up your ass.