1. Daytona Starting Grid Procedure

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Busch Series.
Reef
League Member

1. Daytona Starting Grid Procedure

Post by Reef »

Here is the official starting grid procedure for the upcoming Season opener at Daytona.

** We will line up single file according to the Sprint Race Results.
** There will be 0.5 seconds between each car.
** Pace Lap speed will be 55 MPH.
** THE LEADER AND ONLY THE LEADER will type "GO" at the line. Anyone other than the leader saying "go" will be penalized severely.
** No passing is allowed until you have crossed the line.
** There will be no qualifying, we will use a random start. Everyone will be given the opportunity to see where their stall is located before the green flag drops.

Please post any questions you may have about the process here so we can get it explained before we get into the server and waste time.
groverhardt
League Member

Re: 1. Daytona Starting Grid Procedure

Post by groverhardt »

So when you say we'll be able to see where our pit stall is, do you mean based on our random position? Or are we going through the pits? LOL Actually that might not be a bad idea. Keep everyone at speed at the start. :lol:
groverhardt
League Member

Post by groverhardt »

So when you say we'll be able to see where our pit stall is, do you mean based on our random position? Or are we going through the pits? LOL Actually that might not be a bad idea. Keep everyone at speed at the start. :lol:
groverhardt
League Member

Post by groverhardt »

Disregard this post since it is duplicate, and further has been posted elsewhere. But since people will probably look at this, my understanding is there will be a cruising around lap to find your stall in the pits, if you want, it's casual, then the secon lap we'll line up for the starting grid. TTR has the money, I may just stop for fresh tires and top my tank off. LOL
groverhardt
League Member

Post by groverhardt »

Disregard tha last 3 posts, since I have no business in this one anyway, for the fact that I am not in NBS, unless time permits me to run a a limited schedule, which is not likely. I have officially sacked myself, therefore negating the necessity for anyone else to sack me as this post goes. Thank you for your patience.
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

Grove is catching BMX's post numbers at an alarming pace!
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

nothing wrong with asking specific questions :mrgreen:
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

groverhardt wrote:So when you say we'll be able to see where our pit stall is, do you mean based on our random position? Or are we going through the pits? LOL Actually that might not be a bad idea. Keep everyone at speed at the start. :lol:
Lets use this as an example: I start 15th for the NBS race, but the random grid starts me in 7th, my pit stall is gonna be the 7th spot, not 15, so the person infront and behind in the pits are gonna be different than the grid, plus I wanna see how far down I need to go.