A work in Progress

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about painting topics.
GTSVip9
League Member

Re: A work in Progress

Post by GTSVip9 »

SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

oh yeah,gtsvip9..........well,take this..http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80bfd907

and that..http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80dfb652 :lol:

and some more angry birds are coming with them! :badgrin:
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Wow, What a performance by the Cards, and the Panthers should be ashamed of themselves. Especially Jake Delhome and his receivers. The Cardinals cb's read jake like a book. That was a thing of beauty to watch, because I hate the panthers.

Speedy, I know I told you that I would paint you a badass cardinals car if they made it to the super bowl, but I think I am just going to paint it anyway. It kept entering my mind during the game tonight, and well, if the cards make it to the super bowl, that means the Eagles didn't, soooooo I'll start your car now, because I really really want the eagles to beat the giants and then the cards. he he.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
GTSVip9
League Member

Post by GTSVip9 »

that was probably the worst i've seen the panthers play since that game with oakland earlier in the season, the cardinals deserved that win, i think the lions could have beaten them the way they looked. so why do you hate the panthers bover? the reason i like them is because they drafted kerry collins out of psu since i'm a penn state fan too.
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

Thx ,Bov, but what if this is the year that your Eagles would have won the Super Bowl but for some Eagles fan that tried to help with a reverse jinx! Better lock your Door!Cards ran , threw and generally gave the panthers an old fashioned ass whooping! Dam, them Cards were angrier then we thought they were! They are feeding off the fact that everyone thinks they cant make it! Well,when all the world quits thinking that,the Superbowl will already be over!!!! Lets go Eagles,Cards have the table set,napkins tucked in place ,and they are pounding on the table ,eager for a feast! :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

gtsvip9 wrote:so why do you hate the panthers bover?
I've hated them ever since the 2003 NFC Championship Game in Philly where that guy from their defense illegaly Hit McNabb in the ribs with his helmet. It was a non-call by the refs, which pissed me off, but also, McNabb wasn't the same after that hit that night. That's what basically won the game for the panthers, who subsequently went on to win the superbowl.
SpeedyExiter wrote:what if this is the year that your Eagles would have won the Super Bowl but for some Eagles fan that tried to help with a reverse jinx!
We Eagles fans are a very superstitious bunch, lmao.

I saw Kurt Warner look pissed on numerous occasions tonight. He played a good game. I've watched Kurt all season. Prior to the start of the season, I didn't think the ol' guy still had it in him.

I am just pumped as hell for the game tomorrow! Go Birds!
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Or.... maybe that hit knocked the steroids out of McNabb. JK!I saw the game last night and it was pretty funny to see the cardinals running back mowing down tacklers like they were little balerinas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBJEfmQA9q4 this 1 has mcnabb

and another
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BTej926Pvo&NR=1

maybe not u but this guy is a wack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIR5Srwt ... 2&index=17

you guys complain about everything! One of the best QB's and you guys r booing like hell any other team would be like Helll YEA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf_o3Hy1pYA&NR=1 ... hope u dont know the kid at 1:16
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Ain't even watchin them bmx.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

31281.jpg
31316.jpg
31301.jpg
All you need to know, Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woo Hoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
gsxr1000k5
League Member

Post by gsxr1000k5 »

bover, im happy for your eagles. i even told you how and why the eagles would beat the giants.. but ever since your post about brian dawkins, i cant bellieve you would even post something about an "illegal" hit. every single play, dawkins leaves his feet to make a headfirst hit , and every time, he hits the other guy in the head, which is defnitely a penalty, and definitely dirty... from such an "astounding christian man" haha nonetheless. it all goes back to the buddy ball days, which the eagles were and still are the dirtiest team in the league. my cowboys hire every druggie and jailbird in the league and they dont even play like that lol

other than that, congrats, i am happy for you bover. .. and speedy, ... the cardinals are not ready for what the eagles have in store for them. save your money on the championship game tickets :grin:
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

I beg to differ with you there, gsx. Dawkins doesn't lead with his head, he throws a shoulder. You can see what happens if he accidently gets the head in, i.e. the neck injury in the game against the redskins last year. Nah, Dawkins doesn't lead with the head, and doesn't go for the head. He wouldn't be so respected amongst the body of NFL players if he did.

Remember Cowboys CB roy williams? The horse collar rule was made because, and strictly because of him. Terrer Owens in '04 wasn't the first broken foot he issued.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
RoushFenway9916
League Member

Post by RoushFenway9916 »

I can't believe I am going to say this, but I kind of hope we have an all PA Super Bowl. I would love to see Big Ben and the Steelers demolish the Eagles! Oh, and what the frig is up with McNabb and his "picking up the phone" stunt he pulled today?
Image Image
gsxr1000k5
League Member

Post by gsxr1000k5 »

i cant believe i am going to say this.. roush changes his teams more than his underwear.. seriously.. every team has someone from ohio on it, or someone from purdue, he picks and chooses them depending on success levels.

bover, im not discrediting his intensity, or genital size.. dont get me wrong. i am just going by what i have seen the last 2 games, since ive paid extra attention.. i know he is a great player.. i just dont like that.. he did the head into head and almost killed the vikings tight end, which i cant begin to spell his name out, or i would do that.. and 2 plays in a row this weekend, he was 1. late hit , and 2. hitting a player already down with his helmet into their helmet/back area. if not worrying about the other players, he could also put himself out forever with maneuvers like that.

i knew roy williams would come up if i brought it up, but i never commended him on being a "highly respected" player either.
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

gsxr1000k5 wrote: i cant bellieve you would even post something about an "illegal" hit. every single play, dawkins leaves his feet to make a headfirst hit , and every time, he hits the other guy in the head, which is defnitely a penalty, and definitely dirty... from such an "astounding christian man" haha nonetheless. it all goes back to the buddy ball days, which the eagles were and still are the dirtiest team in the league. my cowboys hire every druggie and jailbird in the league and they dont even play like that lol

other than that, congrats, i am happy for you bover. .. and speedy, ... the cardinals are not ready for what the eagles have in store for them. save your money on the championship game tickets :grin:

Do you mean ,gsx,hits like this?
http://fbdev.collegehumor.com/video:1895949
And I believe its more like,the Eagles are not ready for what the Cardinals have in store for them,Cause they in the Desert now!
As far buying tickets and going to the game....hey , win or lose.. it will be a great game.The Cards have knocked off the NFL's 2nd ranked rushing Falcons, and the NFL's 3rd ranked rushing Panthers., and their Offensive Line has dominated.The D has stepped up and they got nothing to lose ! Remember what Terry Bradshaw said about the Arizona
Cardinals .Let me remind you .."They are the worst team ever to make it to the playoffs!".The Cards play that over and over in the lockerroom and they feed off of that remark!Of the teams in Playoffs,its ironic that Eagles are the team to play AZ in the championship game.The last championship game that the Cardinals played in was in 1947 and that team was the Eagles.The Cardinals won! History will repeat ! Dec. 28th 1947 - Chic Cards beat Phila Eagles 28-21 in NFL championship game!
Last edited by SpeedyExiter on Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Post by Jes Rathbun »

I thought this was a paint tread :?
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

jesse rathbun wrote:I thought this was a paint tread :?
It is now, we borrowed it for a few days! sorry :lol:
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Relax, Jess. lol.

Dude, don't count your chickens before they're hatched. I certainly ain't. I probably am going to start your car now, because if the Cards win sunday, It'll kill me to paint it then. Don't worry, if the birds win, I won't be a sore looser, I'll still give up the car lmao.

Anyway, may the best team win, and not have to play the ravens. Ray, the murder lewis.... You want to see a dirty hitting safety, look at him.

Not to mention he helped murder someone, then snitched on all his homeys to get out of it. I hope the steelers beat the snot out of them, regardless of which team represents the NFC.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Speedy, on the 'choke slam'.... I think T-Jack did more to elevate himself than Clemmons did to pick him up. I watched that over and over again, to see if that's what Chris Clemons was doing. It looks like it was a combination of T-Jacks momentum and then after he got up high like that, it looks like clemons basically tripped over his legs. Look the leagues refs have been really flag happy this year and last. Trust me, if it looked like a penalty, they'd have thrown the flag.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
gsxr1000k5
League Member

Post by gsxr1000k5 »

.Let me remind you .."They are the worst team ever to make it to the playoffs!".The Cards play that over and over in the lockerroom and they feed off of that remark
!

well, they have played it one too many times this week then, finally they will realize that you know what.. we are the worst team here.. and they will believe it. :grin:

i would go to the game too speedy, because it definitely is a once in a lifetime chance for the cardinals fans. enjoy
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

To be honest with you,Bover,i only posted that "Choke slam" video cause i ran across it about an hour b4 i read the posts in here about illegal hitting ! and as much as I am also a Vikings fan by heart,I can't stand T.Jackson,and wish Chris woulda broke his friggin neck!LMAO.well not really but u know what i mean! Vikes need to say adios to that Qb,and take their losses! As far as the NFC championship game, may the best,and luckiest team win ! I'm pushing for a Steelers win ! but if the ravens win they will have done what the Giants did last year...win all playoff games on the Road. Unheard of back in the day.So I'm at odds as who to root for. Yes ,i know ,if the Eagles......they would have done it too!(Cant bring myself to say the "win" word when associating it with your team! lol)Dont want to jinx myself! but hey,could 2 teams do that in same year?NAAAAH! :badgrin:
Whatchoo talkin bout GSX? I just now caught that "once in a lifetime chance" remark and have only one thing to say..
I'll be on the Cards side of the field ,around the 25 yard line, about 39 rows up and ill be the one wearing Red!