CTS Richmond (Bumper Cars)

Post, recap, and debate unofficial results from recent league races.
Petty43
League Member

Re: CTS Richmond (Bumper Cars)

Post by Petty43 »

Sigh. Jeezis frickin christ! Shove it up your ass Last Lap Motorsports. My god. Somebody has to put a stop to all this bullshit. You guys act like you've run well in this league, are "PALS" with everybody. You have a long way to go to prove yourselves. You have Brasshat, who never races here sticking up for your childish games. Brasshat as far as I'm concerned can blow it out his ass. If you have your own league, go run there, and leave us here who are serious about every race and go play all the mods your league starts and stops. Stop making comments to me in private before the race, here and at Speedsims. I will not be your "PAL", never will. I'm sure you tell everybody that has no idea about what has gone on here at NHRL, that you guys are running good. Truth be told that you guys have pissed off virtually every racer here. God i'm getting so bored with all this stupid shit. Fuck n A. Getting tired of this shit. Jeezis fucking christ. This is my last post of wasting anymore of my time with these 2 + 1 Grandpa pieces of shit. No more replies from me. That's it. Your done. Trust me, once on my list like that, you never will be removed. Go blow yourself. NEXT!
Stick77
League Member

Post by Stick77 »

I tried to talk to the kid but he wont listen, I say we have a drivers meeting( if that is legal here) and put it to vote. If im out of line im sure ill be corrected, but it has turned into a big pile of poo poo lately. So pick a time and a place, server would work for practice. I know of atleast 10 or 12 maybe more that have had enough. Half the starting field. Everytime i tried to explain to them all i get is my driving is getting better, so i brought up the forum topics and one blames the other" siblings". I also asked how about 12 or 15 of us join their league and do the same thing. I got "well if you get approved". Hmmm really, do unto others or some thing. it wouldnt fly in there dog and pony show.NHRL" A sim racing league for experienced online competitors?" I know i sucked when i joined and im not still not up there with the great ones, but did i ever disrespect the Veterans ?? Feel free to reply the ones that are left. I dont think so!! Feel free to reply and voice your opinions.
Stick77
League Member

Post by Stick77 »

No one? thats weak