MAX Racing

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Re: MAX Racing

Post by SpeedyExiter »

Stick77 wrote:How much longer do we have to put up with this kid
Well ...I almost had the deal clinched,I thought ,at Lowes, when BMX attempted to block me from passing him for
who knows how many laps, and when I finally outfoxed him with a clean inside move in the straight, He dove inside and tried to take me out. But I was waiting for something foolish like that and held on. Then caught him again a few laps later and he did it again in the dogleg at the Start/finish line but I was smarter and quicker and made it by the fool . Then within a lap got creamed by Andy trick-or-treating out of the bleachers. Almost sent me to the moon! But the Worst part of it all........ BMX was awarded the Hard Charger Award!!!!!! :shock: HUH.? :argh :irk: Geuss will have to wait till his mommy grounds him and takes away his computer?? And yes ,BMX ,I stand by that statement" tried to take me out".
Stick77
League Member

Post by Stick77 »

New logo made by me of course, thanks to 2 individuals who's name i will not mention. But here is a clue! They are annoying as heck and definetly not on the most popular list. :lol: 8) :wiggle
CKA-19
League Member

Post by CKA-19 »

Stick77 wrote:How much longer do we have to put up with this kid
That's ok Stick...type California Speedway logo into a google image search and do you see a logo that looks familar to one that is in NHRL's teams page??? Hmm...I knew the Last Lap Motorsports logo looked familar.
Ed Burchell
#19 CKA/Exlander Ford
GTSVip9
League Member

Post by GTSVip9 »

hmmm, do as we say and not as we do bmx?
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

damit vip, u beat me to it :lol: :lol:
jrfan381
League Member

Post by jrfan381 »

:lol: I knew that logo looked familiar...I just couldn't put my finger on it
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

Jes Rathbun
League Member

Post by Jes Rathbun »

wow :shock: Last Lap Motorsports you boys are buttholes for all the crap you have put everyone in this league through isn't it time to move on ,like you and grampie, havent you caused enough poop here you accused a team of the same stuff YOUR TEAM DID now it is time for you and you....team to bow out gracefully but I would like to hear the responce of YOUR STEELING OF YOUR LOGO ..... were all waiting..... CHILDREN..... welll....
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Wow, that's way too funy.

I am suuurrrre glad that the Team Thunder Racing and Bover's Custom Paintshop logos were proudly made from scratch.

(although I should credit 2quick4u for making the Paintshop logo for me. I'd hate for BMX to find out and release that info 20 years from now during my future presidential campaign)
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
retroracer
League Administrator

Post by retroracer »

MAN !!!! This is the kind of pre-race drama the big boys need, I see a pit brawl coming on!!
Show some class,not your A$$ !!
Stick77
League Member

Post by Stick77 »

Well Bov this one is all done by me so i dont have to listen to any BS. And Really how many logos and what not is made form scratch. Im sure some are but i bet alot are not. Any thats the end of this topic for me
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Thats our temporary logo :grin:
Nightstalker
Forum Member

Post by Nightstalker »

Bmxtwins wrote:Thats our temporary logo :grin:
Only due to the fact that you got busted. Do you realize that logo is a patented, trademarked logo you stole punishable by a fine and jail time? Funny how it disappeared after that fact, hmmm. Ive got screenshots, as well as others :badgrin: :badgrin:

Here's a lil story about that kind of thing... A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, a few guys ran a Heat based F1 league, as part of their site, they used the official F1 logo. Soon after their beginning, they were contacted by a laywer from F1 saying that if the logo wasn't removed and a letter of apology written, legal action would be taken. There are more than just the Heat community out there lookin at stuff. If the right person sees what you have stolen, look out, big trouble can ensue. I figure at the rate you guys steal stuff, you will be contacted soon.
Relentlessly Evil and 100% Right
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Not to mention Marathon Oil Company (Kyle Petty's sponsor) Threatened to take legal action against Masgrafx Racing if they didn't remove their logo from the site.

Sheesh, pick on a non-profit hobby site!

See, we aren't all bad Kids. Just trying to teach you lessons in life.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image