CTS Richmond (Bumper Cars)

Post, recap, and debate unofficial results from recent league races.
Reef
League Member

Re: CTS Richmond (Bumper Cars)

Post by Reef »

I do not appreciate my artwork being used without being asked, you seem to have an issue with that sort of thing. Just because I post it, doesn't mean you can use it. Remove it now please.
Stick77
League Member

Post by Stick77 »

You must be talking about this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgbrlUWSyPA
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Post by Jes Rathbun »

ya he sent me a vidio with almost the same ending as I used at Richmond International , the all teams logo at the end ,..what a copy cat....get your own ideas! very disappointed :cry:
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

Stick77 wrote:You must be talking about this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgbrlUWSyPA
yup, thats the one. Lil bastard stole my shit. If him and his "bro" are such good painters, then they need to come up with their own crap, not mine or anyone elses. I want it removed ASAP.
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

ok sorry reef... ill repost and redo them all that has it in it unless you will give me aproval to use it full credit will be given.
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

You do not have my approval, take it down
gsxr1000k5
League Member

Post by gsxr1000k5 »

hey petty, thanks for the compliment, i didnt see that hidden in there. i am learning a lot in here, racing with all the good drivers, thank you all.
Brasshat
Forum Member

Post by Brasshat »

Reef what is the point of the league logo if you cannot use it for league affiliated stuff.
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

Here is your answer. Their lil videos are not officially league affiliated nor are they sanctioned. I posted that logo in our forums as a reply to another, completely off topic thread that had nothing to do at all with race recap videos. They took it upon themselves to copy/paste for their own benefit. If I had placed it in the downloads section, that would have been a different story, but I made no attempt to link to or make it available for download. In other words they took it without my permission from our forum and then posted it freely on the internet at youtube. They seem to have quite an issue with linking to and taking things without permission. Do first and ask if they get caught.
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

:grin:
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

Reef mind your own bizznizz about my league that is my bizzznizzz and where is there hyper linking (illegal)???
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

Mind my own business? Who the fuck do you think you are? You and your brother came in here to our league, linked to our files in your forum, used our server for your league, all without asking. If I remember correctly, which I do, I called you out on it then. After that you asked, which brings me back to take first, ask if ya get caught. Lets talk about minding ones own business, shall we? Who is it the has to have an answer for every single post in the forums?, You two. Who is it that sticks their faces where it doesn't belong? you two. Who cant mind their own business in the servers? You two. I am growing extremely tired of your crap. Now you have gone and sicced your grampie on me about the logo issue.

Let me expand on that for a moment. As I stated in an earlier post, I posted that logo in our forum, which by the way is a private forum (you need to sign up and be approved to post). You took it, and used it for your own gain, without permission, and posted it freely on the internet for the public. That is bullshit. Now before you go and accuse me and others ofthe same thing, let me tell you that the things I use for my paints and all obtained from various download sections in which I have joined to gain access to. I do not steal, and if I do use something, I ask first. Common courtesy, something you know nothing about.

Now why dont you, your brother, and your grampy go find another group of people to irritate and annoy, you've worn out your welcome here as far as I'm concerned
Brasshat
Forum Member

Post by Brasshat »

Sounds like a friendly group of people here.
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

Brasshat wrote:Sounds like a friendly group of people here.
lol :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

i have taken down DIRECT LINKS TO FILES if there is one i missed please tell me.
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Post by Jes Rathbun »

YA that sounds and is spelled like a family Last Lap Motorsports teamate .....nice adult sarcasm,:.....Sarcasm is stating the opposite of an intended meaning especially in order to sneeringly
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

mustangman759 wrote:Reef mind your own bizznizz about my league that is my bizzznizzz and where is there hyper linking (illegal)???
mustangman759 wrote:i have taken down DIRECT LINKS TO FILES if there is one i missed please tell me.
my point proven, ty
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

What most people who are criticizing Reef in this thread don't understand is that the logo he is talking aobut....
Is not the official league truck series logo.....
The above is the OFFICIAL NHRL Truck Series Logo. The first logo is one that reef worked on in his spare time, may or may not have proposed it to the league, but nonetheless was just mentioning that, in his opinion NASCAR could have come up with a more attractive logo for their new truck series sponsor. He posted that logo as an example of something that could be made in a short period of time and look nice.

I don't think anyone would have bitched if he used the official league logo on his race recap video. You can't say it was an honest mistake because it's comon knowledge from looking at any race results page what all three league series logos (which all follow the same format) look like.

Hope that clears this up for anyone who wants to jump on Reef. Many people (Myself included) hold our personal artwork (rhymes with hard work) close to our hearts and want people to ask for permission before use. Furthermore it's a known common courtesy in the racing sim/painting community to ask and then give due credit for the use of anyone eles's artwork.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

Excuse me, Bover, but I'm just checking on behalf of another fellow NHRL member . Did you have full authorization to rectangularly cut, copy ,and permission to paste from the legal owner of above pictured logos ?
(The above pictured logos,property of another Nhrl member. not pictured in this post, due to the fact that authorization of use of above pictured logos could not be granted in a legal and timely matter ) LMAO , I hope we don't have to start talking like that too! Gonna get even more confusing around here! :lol: :lol: :lol:
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

ooo i kinda forgot about that logo :oops: so i can use that logo? btw reef foudn one more and took it down its been up for a while but never noticed it