AT&T

Find solutions to common connection, hardware, or softwareproblems.
tjwild
League Member

AT&T

Post by tjwild »

is AT&T high speed any good to race with dose any one know ?
becoulse im going to more then like be stuck with it till i get my cable back
thanks to someone that ran the cable bill up so high .
i need to know if it is good for racing or if i got to find some
other kind net .
ty for reading this
bmxtwins
League Member

Re: AT&T

Post by bmxtwins »

I have at & t dish. It works fine with 2 racers. Too bad U- No- Who never payed you back :twisted:
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

We do not recommend using satellite or wireless connections during league races. Most of the time, these connections don't create problems, but it's usually hard to predict in advance.
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

What exactly is AT&T High speed? is it DSL, or Wireless? DSL is fine to race online with. As far as wireless, refer to Lepage's post above.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
jrfan381
League Member

Post by jrfan381 »

I have AT&T DSL and it works just fine for me...its not as fast as the cable I was used to when I was at school, but it gets the job done
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

its AT&T DSL i dont plan being on it long thouw just a cuple weeks till i get my cable net back
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Yes i have at&t DSL not dish. I have dish tv. Sorry for saying dish. but dsl works fine with me. And as you can tell both mustang and i are not having warp issues.
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Bmxtwins wrote:And as you can tell both mustang and i are not having warp issues.
Then it is the driving then?

Sorry BMX, I couldn't resist dude. You set urself up. :grin:
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
Donaldson
League Member

Post by Donaldson »

not sure if this will help you tj but its worth a shot if you have a router?

I have to plug in an ethernet cable from the router to the back of my pc or else i will ghost/warp. They are not to expensive, around 20 bucks depending on the length you get.
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Donaldson wrote:not sure if this will help you tj but its worth a shot if you have a router?

I have to plug in an ethernet cable from the router to the back of my pc or else i will ghost/warp. They are not to expensive, around 20 bucks depending on the length you get.
Here's a good price to get cables for cheap. The shipping is like $6.99 for most of them, but when the cable is $1.99 for a 14ft, you still save in the long run. Link.

It doesn't matter which cable you pick, but it should be Cat5e or Cat6.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

ok this AT&T crap not working for me i dont know what happen but it is calsing me to wrap really bad it was ok for about week then now im haven nothing but problemes with it im trying to get cable net back so i hope to have it back befor the race time .
:(
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

tjwild wrote:ok this AT&T crap not working for me i dont know what happen but it is calsing me to wrap really bad it was ok for about week then now im haven nothing but problemes with it im trying to get cable net back so i hope to have it back befor the race time .
:(
I can't beleive I'm answering this. :roll: But are you running wireless? If so alot of times running wireless causes warping issues... If all of a sudden you start warping and are hardwired, make sure you shut down any programs running in the background, and if there is another pc on in your house shut it down, then test your connection AGAIN.
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

nope the net line but its ok im on cable right now i made a dill with my mom to use here cable to race on lol