practice races

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
BlackKnight
League Member

practice races

Post by BlackKnight »

Hi all was just wondering at what times do you all run your practice races here and is it open to all new comers to join one and find out how well you run with others? I have applied to join this leaque and at that time was instructed to run some practice races with you; but I have been unsuccessful at finding when that is.
I check this forum three to four times daily so if you could help with any information about this I would be truely greatful..
Again thanks for your time to read this and for any info you can share.
Black Knight
bmxtwins
League Member

Re: practice races

Post by bmxtwins »

Black Knight. We don't schedule practice races. If someone is online and wants to practice they will post in that section of the forum.

My aims bmxman900h YIM is bmx.twins

contact me and maybe we can run some
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Most of the time during the week nights you can find peeps practicing cup anytime from 8pm est. and on. Fridays nights is when you will find a good crowd to run with. Or check on ventrillo..
Last edited by DaveO on Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
Stick77
League Member

Post by Stick77 »

You dont want to practice with BMX, he will run 3 laps and say brb and type constantly with his buddy mustangman. Try ventrillo when you want to practice. Most guys will hang out on that when they want to run.
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

And check the server often. Not always are there signs that someones practicing.
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Stick77 wrote:You dont want to practice with BMX, he will run 3 laps and say brb and type constantly with his buddy mustangman. Try ventrillo when you want to practice. Most guys will hang out on that when they want to run.
if my mom says dinner it means dinner... if i dont go there within a minute im grounded. So its not my fault if i have to go. Stick, that only happened once.
Stick77
League Member

Post by Stick77 »

:sob: Does your mom tell you to type so much
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

LIAR! :?
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Stick77 wrote::sob: Does your mom tell you to type so much
No but my teacher said I talk too much when shes out of the room... :roll: :wink: :lol: :twisted: :oops:

SMILEYS!!!!