Sears Point grass mowing

General announcements and discussion about the league rules page.
Rookiesrock
League Member

Sears Point grass mowing

Post by Rookiesrock »

Just a friendly reminder after seeing almost everyone cutting the grass or running onto the grass @ SP. The penalty Nazi will be evaluating this race strictly. Any advantage gained by tires leaving the track will be penalized. And for those who are part time and think "I'm going for wins, I can deal with penalties", the admins have already stated that a win can be taken away for cheating of this caliber. That said, have a great race all and I'll see you there.
bmxtwins
League Member

Re: Sears Point grass mowing

Post by bmxtwins »

i wont even be there tonight so dont say its me :roll:
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Rookiesrock wrote:Just a friendly reminder after seeing almost everyone cutting the grass or running onto the grass @ SP. The penalty Nazi will be evaluating this race strictly. Any advantage gained by tires leaving the track will be penalized. And for those who are part time and think "I'm going for wins, I can deal with penalties", the admins have already stated that a win can be taken away for cheating of this caliber. That said, have a great race all and I'll see you there.
Please heed Rookies warning.. Wins have been taken away in years past. cya's all tonight!
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

The only thing with grass i'll be doing is smoking it! :ezboardpimp