NBS Talladega

Post, recap, and debate unofficial results from recent league races.
Rookiesrock
League Member

NBS Talladega

Post by Rookiesrock »

RACE RESULTS

Track: Talladega
Laps: 55
Realism: Hardcore
AI Strength: Hard
Rules: Black

Pos Car Driver Result Best Lap Laps Led
=================================================================
1 311 DaveO 45:54.507 47.564 20
2 308 Rookiesrock +0.042 47.564 35
3 47 kyle +28.096 47.979 0
4 871 lepage71 +38.913 47.971 0
5 803 d3efan +46.738 47.887 0
6 5 PTC_Patch +1L 48.015 0
7 88 camry +1L 48.066 0
8 749 CR49 +1L 47.796 0
9 119 actlabs11 +1L 48.009 0
10 851 Reef +1L 47.456 0
11 777 efgordon +3L 48.255 0
12 25 Bmxtwins +4L 47.810 0
13 341 Petty +4L 48.387 0
14 23 spider +5L 47.905 0
15 603 kartracer03 +5L 48.408 0
16 133 Big Mike DNF 48.144 0
17 481 Jrfan381 DNF 47.836 0
18 187 wild child DNF 49.424 0
19 961 Jes Rathbun DNF 47.583 0
jrfan381
League Member

Re: NBS Talladega

Post by jrfan381 »

Congrats Dave!

....I got disconnected about halfway through the race :sad:
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

Wild Child :wiggle
Spider :wiggle
BMX :wiggle
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Rookie, A big thank you for all the drafting help tonight!! Camry thanks for the push at the end!
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

Petty43 wrote:Wild Child :wiggle

I just watched the replay, it was the #1 car that went high passing cars into turn 1 of lap 1. however, before he gets thrown under the bus, i think the league will notice that the start of the race had a bad grid and the #1 even had contact before the race even started. This race should have been restarted. I'm not blaming anyone or anything because i doubt anyone knew at the time. half the dudes that were jacked on the grid probably dont know the rules that intimately anyway.

The internet was to us what good year was to the brick yard race today. aka mostly responsible for the worst race i have ever seen. errrr i guess we simulate the real thing more than we think. haha

good win dave!
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

Smells Like YGM Again. It stinks. It stinks real bad.
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

''The internet was to us what good year was to the brick yard race today. aka mostly responsible for the worst race i have ever seen. errrr i guess we simulate the real thing more than we think. haha''- efgordon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Petty I never hit you. We were drafting right before the finish line and then you went high , then scraping the wall. If i had saved my replay I would give to you. If it weren't for the 8 car pileup on the 3rd turn that would've been some race. I hung back then thought I was clear to go through the wreck but then 2 racers got loose and 1 just clipped my rb tire. Was still a good race =)

But how did Rathbun get 19th? The 96 was racing in front of me until the last lap and let me pass.
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

Petty43 wrote:Wild Child :wiggle
i was watching man i only heard a scrape of yer bumpers touching. he lightly touched u man. the spider and wild child thing i can understand. but petty racing is racing sometimes people get into you soemtimes you ge tlose soemtime people bump draft and get you a little loose its racing man sometimes people make dumb moves or smart ones and dont execute them right.
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

sorry double post...
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

Bmxtwins wrote:Petty I never hit you. We were drafting right before the finish line and then you went high , then scraping the wall. If i had saved my replay I would give to you. If it weren't for the 8 car pileup on the 3rd turn that would've been some race. I hung back then thought I was clear to go through the wreck but then 2 racers got loose and 1 just clipped my rb tire. Was still a good race =)

But how did Rathbun get 19th? The 96 was racing in front of me until the last lap and let me pass.

Your extreme inexperience with all things nascar heat is going to strangle you before you ever have a chance to develop into even a half decent racer.

I was right there (albeit slow and smashed up) and petty did not "go high". He might have moved around a bit on your computer screen, but that is a heat/internet problem. The cars you are racing are not always exactly where you think they are. Thats why inexperienced/over aggressive drivers try to shoot through holes that are not there all the time. In my world, only a complete moron would think petty was going "high". for what? what could he possibly be doing "going high" there instead staying in line like the 3 of us were? Not one single experienced driver in this league would have crashed petty right there like you did, not one. All 3 of us at that time were way off the pace of the leaders and not even in eye sight of anyone we were racing. ONLY A COMPLETE GREEN HORN INEXPERIENCED driver would even consider putting his car side by side with another car at that point. You have a LONG way to go before you understand how nascar heat online racing works. You should literally go into every race with one single goal. To find someone to follow. I know it sounds boring, but if you follow my advice you will have a f-ing blast next year racing with these guys in this league. You should never ever ever ever attempt ANY pass on ANY car that is at race speed. Follow, follow, follow and you will learn everything. If you dont take my advice, well, welcome to the league actlabs jr.

(i say this knowing full well that comparing actlabs to you is only an insult to actlabs at this point, but i still have a point. actlabs is light years more experienced than you and 500 times the better driver, however, he completely ruined his credibility back when he WAS like you and now nobody trusts him and nobody works in tandem with him on the track. do you really want to be that guy in 2 years? or a guy like petty who people like? your call)

its not a vast right wing conspiracy against you bmx, you really are a menace to the other drivers on the track. just chill the hell out and find the joy in following and finishing for a year, I PROMISE YOU WONT REGRET IT.

camry
League Member

Post by camry »

You're welcome Dave. When i'm in those situations I tend to ride behind and stay out of the way, but I had 7th place literally behind me and I was trying to catch D3 for 5th. So since I had something to race for, I wasn't going to just ride.

But that's also the first time I had a teammate to help in that situation, so if it was helping my teammate or holding back, i'm helping a teammate.

Once I pushed you past, I got out of your and Rook's way.

Will
Free Agent
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

efgordon wrote:
Bmxtwins wrote:Petty I never hit you. We were drafting right before the finish line and then you went high , then scraping the wall. If i had saved my replay I would give to you. If it weren't for the 8 car pileup on the 3rd turn that would've been some race. I hung back then thought I was clear to go through the wreck but then 2 racers got loose and 1 just clipped my rb tire. Was still a good race =)

Your extreme inexperience with all things nascar heat is going to strangle you before you ever have a chance to develop into even a half decent racer.

I was right there (albeit slow and smashed up) and petty did not "go high". He might have moved around a bit on your computer screen, but that is a heat/internet problem. The cars you are racing are not always exactly where you think they are. Thats why inexperienced/over aggressive drivers try to shoot through holes that are not there all the time. In my world, only a complete moron would think petty was going "high". for what? what could he possibly be doing "going high" there instead staying in line like the 3 of us were? Not one single experienced driver in this league would have crashed petty right there like you did, not one. All 3 of us at that time were way off the pace of the leaders and not even in eye sight of anyone we were racing. ONLY A COMPLETE GREEN HORN INEXPERIENCED driver would even consider putting his car side by side with another car at that point. You have a LONG way to go before you understand how nascar heat online racing works. You should literally go into every race with one single goal. To find someone to follow. I know it sounds boring, but if you follow my advice you will have a f-ing blast next year racing with these guys in this league. You should never ever ever ever attempt ANY pass on ANY car that is at race speed. Follow, follow, follow and you will learn everything. If you dont take my advice, well, welcome to the league actlabs jr.

(i say this knowing full well that comparing actlabs to you is only an insult to actlabs at this point, but i still have a point. actlabs is light years more experienced than you and 500 times the better driver, however, he completely ruined his credibility back when
he WAS like you and now nobody trusts him and nobody works in tandem with him on the track. do you really want to be that guy in 2 years? or a guy like petty who people like? your call)

its not a vast right wing conspiracy against you bmx, you really are a menace to the other drivers on the track. just chill the hell out and find the joy in following and finishing for a year, I PROMISE YOU WONT REGRET IT.

I wasn't trying to pass petty. I got up on his bumper a bit and he went flying into the wall. Like ef said. We all couldve seen different things.
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

camry wrote:You're welcome Dave. When i'm in those situations I tend to ride behind and stay out of the way, but I had 7th place literally behind me and I was trying to catch D3 for 5th. So since I had something to race for, I wasn't going to just ride.

But that's also the first time I had a teammate to help in that situation, so if it was helping my teammate or holding back, i'm helping a teammate.

Once I pushed you past, I got out of your and Rook's way.

Will
Thank you!! and thanks for getting out of our way, so we could race for it at the end!! :grin:
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

Bmxtwins wrote: I wasn't trying to pass petty. I got up on his bumper a bit and he went flying into the wall. Like ef said. We all couldve seen different things.
well, did you happen to notice that as soon as you got behind me i moved over and let you by? did you even question yourself why? well, i knew you would wreck me if i didnt, thats why. i'm not saying it would have been intentional, i'm saying that your lack of experience would have.
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Not gonna argue. Don't wanna make any enemies. Sorry Petty.
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Bmxtwins wrote:Not gonna argue. Don't wanna make any enemies. Sorry Petty.
Dude, you gotta learn how to take good constructive critisim.. As a new guy on the track, this is how you learn. Take Ef's advice in his last post, if you follow guys on the track and learn there line, and listen to what they have to tell you. You can learn how to be a great driver... You shoulda seen me as a newbie 5 years ago. My first race was at Daytona at a plate track 5 years ago. Man I didn't know what I was doing back then. Since then, I've won plate track races. You wanna know how? Cuz the best guys in this league took the time and showed me how to drive everything from plate tracks, to road courses.. I never woulda been able to do it, if it wasen't for there patience, and guidance. So dude if i was you.. Reread what EF posted about learning!! Cuz it's true!
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

nice job. you gonna be just fine soon enough.
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

Guess who? This person started 12th, moved up to 5th and fell to 18th all before turn 2. All while graciously wrecking 14 cars. Only 54.9 laps left.
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

DaveO wrote:
Dude, you gotta learn how to take good constructive critisim.. As a new guy on the track, this is how you learn. Take Ef's advice in his last post, if you follow guys on the track and learn there line, and listen to what they have to tell you. You can learn how to be a great driver... You shoulda seen me as a newbie 5 years ago. My first race was at Daytona at a plate track 5 years ago. Man I didn't know what I was doing back then. Since then, I've won plate track races. You wanna know how? Cuz the best guys in this league took the time and showed me how to drive everything from plate tracks, to road courses.. I never woulda been able to do it, if it wasen't for there patience, and guidance. So dude if i was you.. Reread what EF posted about learning!! Cuz it's true!

I've been there too. Did i ever tell you about my rookie year when i wrecked the guy who was #2 in the points at the last race of the year? I had no clue what a ghost car was and knocked him right out of his pits and ruined his only shot at the title.

i e-mailed and begged the guy to forgive me lol