Thank you letter, yeah that sounds good

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Busch Series.
actlabs11
League Member

Thank you letter, yeah that sounds good

Post by actlabs11 »

I personally want to thank everyone involved in this Sunday’s race for absolute waist of time on a Sunday night (I missed “Titantic” you dillholes). I want to give a personal shout out to my main man Rookiesrock; my man I should have never been around you going into turn 3 while running 5th. I mean heave forbid I get a run going into turn 3 and actually try to pass you. It was totally selfish of me to try and gain a position. I’m sure you were telling me that when you cut me off and put me below the apron and spun me out. I’ll be sure to never try to pass you again. I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated that. As for the spin on the front stretch, I can take the blame (as some people can’t) and say that I spun out all on my own. I’m sorry to Petty and efgordon for the damage I caused to their cars. Especially you ef, I tried to turn the car around as I was facing the wrong way and when I tried to turn the car around it…well…did not turn as well as I though it would. So I apologize for that, and to you as well Petty.

I’m sure I’ll get penalized and maybe even suspended for posting this (even though I said no bad words or really said anything bad for that reason), but I’m just sick of it all. Every time I do something on the track to one of the big name teams (NHRL, LOB, TTR) I get (for lack of a much, MUCH better word) yelled at for it; then when I get bowled over by someone, nothing happens to them. Plus I love how I can’t speak my mind without getting an ear full, but I’m just throwing that out the door because it’s my right and I’m gonna use it; you can’t suspend or expel me for speaking my mind, it’s a right I have as an American. I’m just done, simple as that. I’m gonna finish out this season and really, REALLY think hard about coming back. Half because I have student teaching next year and then I’ll be job searching for teaching jobs, but also because I really feel this league caters to the major teams and major players. Donaldson, I commend you on being able to run with the big boys in Busch all year, you should be proud of that. I was last year when I was able to. So go ahead, post your replies on how I keep crying and complaining (even though I have a great point) and saying that I need to suck it up and what not. Here are the facts, I’ve sucked up enough crap in my life and it drove to the point of attempted suicide years ago. If I don’t vent then things will happen, simple as that. I know it may not be smart to post this going into Tally next week, but I don’t care, I’m done caring.
Nightstalker
Forum Member

Re: Thank you letter, yeah that sounds good

Post by Nightstalker »

sounds like the pot calling the kettle black...(and no, thats not a racist remark)
Many of night, many drivers have been on the receiving end of you and your retardery. Feels kinda shitty to be on that end of the stick, dont it?

:-({|= :-({|= Let the pity party begin
Relentlessly Evil and 100% Right
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

I’m sure you were telling me that when you cut me off and put me below the apron and spun me out.
My replay shows nothing of the kind. I wasn't aware of this incident till you posted. Sounds like a lag incident with your PC. These types of incidents happen about once every other race with someone. It is the nature of the game. I avoid these troubles by at least getting my nose to the opponents door post before calling it my position. Sticking your nose below someone an inch past their rearbumper doesnt give you position IMHO.

I appreciate your post. I spout off all the time in the forums when I have a bad race. Feel free, let it out, vent dude. Cheaper than a therapist. Just don't forget to breathe.
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

Actlabs - This post explains a lot. You have issues. Not one single person in this league has LESS patience than you. Not one.

and dont worry about the spin that fouled me up. shit happens. dont get all complexed about it and go all suicidal, its not worth it. you can unintentionally wreck me a million times and it wont be nothing to me compared to the far too often times when i get "bowled over" by you.

If you are wondering why Donaldson competes at the same level as the big teams, its because he has speed, car control, and patience. all 3 are required for consistent success. Not one single person has ever survived on a consistent level without PATIENCE. Dont get me wrong, several hot shoes have come and gone and each one had plenty of car control and speed and even won races. However, no human being can survive this league without PATIENCE. Either you will eventually learn to pick your shots and setup passes, or you will go away mad just like all the others. If you haven't noticed, EVERYONE in this league can drive fast. The only thing that separates us every week is mistakes. I PROMISE YOU, your mistakes are 99.999999% of the time are due to impatience.
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

After watching most of the replay, this post makes even less sense. First, NBS Phoenix was a great event. The early competition was tight and no one did anything illegal. Secondly, accidents are ACCIDENTS. I don't know how you can harshly criticize someone else for an accident and then later make the same mistake and expect no comment from anyone about it.

During the first sequence of pit stops, kartracer hit the apron, spun, and collected you and wild child. It was an unfortunate situation, but one of those accidents that we have all been involved in at some point. You typed some insulting remark clearly directed at those who caused the accident. Yet later in the race, you had several accidents of your own making, one which completely wadded up Petty and nearly totaled me as well. Unless I missed it, I don't remember anyone making a snide remark about this episode. Again, accidents are accidents. When you make comments like you did, and then make the same mistake, it is very cheap in my humble opinion.

And no, what you typed isn't a penalty. It's just awful sportsmanship and it is also insulting to me because I don't see any of our newer, learning drivers doing anything to intentionally annoy you or anyone else.
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

This is exactly where you hit the apron. I didn't force you anywhere. You owe me an apology. And the lap before this, Dave, EF and I were 3 wide. You shouldv'e been waiting not attempting a pass.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

Rookiesrock wrote: And the lap before this, Dave, EF and I were 3 wide. You shouldv'e been waiting not attempting a pass.
no, me, you, and dave should have obviously just moved over and let dowawd by so we could watch him wreck instead of just hearing about it.
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

lot love