I hope to miss the California race and others

Post about an upcoming absence and search for substitute drivers.
efgordon
League Member

I hope to miss the California race and others

Post by efgordon »

The final round of the Little League World Series will be held Sunday, August 24th. I'm the bench coach of a team that starts that journey July 7th.

I don't like to wishing to miss a race. I consider this quality time. However, Dreams out rank quality time. So heres to everyone hoping they don't see me for a while!

If this dream comes true, i would most likely miss several other races.

To make my life easier (and stay within the rules) i will just post this link to the Little League World Series schedule and if i miss a race, thats where i will be.

http://www.littleleague.org/forms_pubs/ ... R_ws08.pdf
Reef
League Member

Re: I hope to miss the California race and others

Post by Reef »

Best of luck to ya man.
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Good Luck. Remember U'd rather win the baseball game than a cup race becuz the baseball is a DREAM lol. :clubber
Last edited by bmxtwins on Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Best of luck to you and your son!! Remember Yogis motto!!! :grin:
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
jrfan381
League Member

Post by jrfan381 »

Good Luck
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

efgordon wrote:The final round of the Little League World Series will be held Sunday, August 24th. I'm the bench coach of a team that starts that journey July 7th.

I don't like to wishing to miss a race. I consider this quality time. However, Dreams out rank quality time. So heres to everyone hoping they don't see me for a while!

To make my life easier (and stay within the rules) i will just post this link to the Little League World Series schedule and if i miss a race, thats where i will be.

I found ya a sub for NBS Brands hatch.. his name is JetBlack3. I'll be working with him to get him up to speed...
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

DaveO wrote:
efgordon wrote:The final round of the Little League World Series will be held Sunday, August 24th. I'm the bench coach of a team that starts that journey July 7th.

I found ya a sub for NBS Brands hatch.. his name is JetBlack3. I'll be working with him to get him up to speed...
thanks.
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

it looks like i will be missing the brands hatch nbs race.

NOT FEAR!

Dave - make sure this jetblack dude knows that it is possible that i make the race. it dont look good, but i will make every effort possible. If i show up at the last minute, lets have a plan b for this guy so he can still race (btw - i am assuming someone from the league approved him already). Make sure you hook him up with another tex file and car # that he can switch over to if i show up right at the last minute. make sure he knows i appreciate the effort too.

thanks
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

efgordon wrote:it looks like i will be missing the brands hatch nbs race.

NOT FEAR!

Dave - make sure this jetblack dude knows that it is possible that i make the race. it dont look good, but i will make every effort possible. If i show up at the last minute, lets have a plan b for this guy so he can still race (btw - i am assuming someone from the league approved him already). Make sure you hook him up with another tex file and car # that he can switch over to if i show up right at the last minute. make sure he knows i appreciate the effort too.

thanks
Aready took care of all this.. :wink:

Already told lepage about him subbing for you. I already had him download the mod, , all the cars, he has your correct tex file and number, sent him setups..Rules about the 4 tires on the pavement. LOL No worries mate! He's already ran some laps offline. Both of us have already talked about practicing online together after the holiday. I The rest I'll explain to him the next time I see him. I hope u do make the race.. :grin:

P.S. Maybe you should hop online to practice one day next week just incase so that your prepared for the race.. You know when, where and at what time I'll be on... Happy 4th!!
I
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Wlll also put your Plan B into action also and have a 2nd car tex file ready to roll at the last minute. :grin:
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

He said if you make the race, he will jump into jrfan's car!
JetBlack3
Forum Member

Post by JetBlack3 »

DaveO wrote:He said if you make the race, he will jump into jrfan's car!
Yep. Sounds like a good backup plan to me
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

perfect. thanks JB

I hope to make it and i will do my darnedest
CR49
League Member

Post by CR49 »

Jetblack3? Rear bumper look out. I may just take mine off so theres nothing for him to push around. LOL I'm j/k.
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

:lol: Nice 1 Cr.
JetBlack3
Forum Member

Post by JetBlack3 »

You under underestimate me CR. Rear bumers are just the start, you still got door and quarter panels that works just as effectively lol
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Lol. I'm phycic. I forsee jb getting a wreckless driving deduction( based on what he said). JK JK JK

Good luck man
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

game 1

Calvert American \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Waldorf National :yuck :yuck :yuck :yuck :yuck

wtg boys
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

Good job! Keep it up. :grin:
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Great Job! Woo Hoo! :grin: