Martinsville Setup

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
Hammer
League Member

Martinsville Setup

Post by Hammer »

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this but I need some help with my Martinsville setup. I'm playing the original single player due to not being able to get any mods to work. What I really want is to be able to roll better in the middle of the turns. When I hit the brakes the car also seems to chase up the track into the second lane and nearly hit the wall on exit.

I'm able to consistently run 21.3s with the occasional dip into the 20.9s.
In Reef we trust.
bmxtwins
League Member

Re: Martinsville Setup

Post by bmxtwins »

Try installing th enhrl cup application, then playing the original game. I dont know wwhy but its like that. If you get the splash screen up right click on it in the bar on the buttom and hit minimize. There might be a message saying. This game is not more windows 200 or something. Hit yes and maximize nhrl cup again.

Also on my bros laptop i dragged the nascar heat application onto the nhrl cup and it worked, coulve been the opisite

Also try a looser wedge..
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

BMX. Can you chill out a bit? Take your A.D.D. med. Now. Get this thru your brain, I'm being nice. Take a deep breath. Count to 10. You have to understand when a new member which we all love to see new people, but when you just post, post after post. Giving advice, when your asking for advice, doesn't go over well with me. Just chill out. When you do post (i hope not as much as the last few days) keep it in the correct place. Your all over. Just chill man. Take a break. Relax a bit. Just think if i came over to your place, and started going crazy at your house. Looking in the fridge, open windows, closing doors, looking in drawers, flushing the toilets just to see if they work. It's kind of along the lines what your doing here. Nobody has told you to "go way". I just get the feeling that will be soon, so I'm being nice to you to give some advice. So welcome. Just chill man. Relax. Count to 10. And that's, come do it with me everyone. I'm writing it out "just in case you don't know yet". Insert diaper photo here. One. Two. Three. Nice and deep. Four. Five. Relax your mind. Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten. Very good. Nice lets just let our minds rest for 3 seconds. Forget all your troubles, all your cares. Your are in your own Nirvana. Yeah. Yeah. That's nice. Ahhhhhhhh. (Edited for more h's for the ahhhhh.)
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

Easton wrote:Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this but I need some help with my Martinsville setup. I'm playing the original single player due to not being able to get any mods to work. What I really want is to be able to roll better in the middle of the turns. When I hit the brakes the car also seems to chase up the track into the second lane and nearly hit the wall on exit.

I'm able to consistently run 21.3s with the occasional dip into the 20.9s.
try hitting your breaks and getting slowed down first, then turning the wheel 2nd. i find it very hard to hit my marks right at martyville when i hit the breaks and turn at the same time. once you got getting into the turns down, try lowering your front sway bar a click at a time to make your car feel right from the center off. camber, wheel lock, and final gear settings can be used to help from the middle off too. good luck
Hammer
League Member

Post by Hammer »

Thanks for the advice everyone. The wedge adjustment really helped.
In Reef we trust.